• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

bdude

Reaction score
Was contemplating getting something from them last year. They said they would mark it down. However i read few bad experiances with Vertice ( not having marked down stuff, problems with returns etc) and went elsewhere.

Think I might go for the A1923 diagonal zips in white horse.. is Vertice the only place stocking them? Are they willing to mark down? I basically can't get hit with customs charges - duty rate for leather boots is 30% here, which is gonna add another $600 onto the price.

wormwood

Reaction score
On Kit/Anchoret is getting an A1923 back lace tall boot for SS14 (should be arriving any day now)

so Simone really put em in production again? I'm still try to find white one from aw09, oh, that shape.

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This but in black:

wormwood

Reaction score
interesting. so he develope his version of that avantindietro microlaced backlace concept + a1923 shape

and i'm still mostly for this:

but in white

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Think I might go for the A1923 diagonal zips in white horse.. is Vertice the only place stocking them? Are they willing to mark down? I basically can't get hit with customs charges - duty rate for leather boots is 30% here, which is gonna add another $600 onto the price.

Double check on the sizing-@eton97 has handled those and they run a full size big.

**this is for the white version only.

Have no idea regarding shopping w/ Vertice.

Last edited:

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I really can't believe there is crap going round on Vertice. I've shopped there for over a decade and I've never had any issue EVER.

Having never purchased anything from them, I just spoke with them over the phone and they were incredibly helpful and pleasant. Looks like a couple people had some bad experiences with them, but I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads