• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

ExAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Yeah I think I may just spring for the L-0 since I probably won't see that color for a while. The I remember the derbies being ridiculously stiff so they may take longer to get used to anyway. Black laces sound sick, but I really like that pale/cold grey!

uzairh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why can't we have a nice simple side-zip from A1923 or MA+? Almost as though some law stops them.

ExAngel, L0 can be ordered in different color options. For AW13, they had gray, red, black and natural as options. Talk to Marco at PNP if you want a special order.

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Why can't we have a nice simple side-zip from A1923 or MA+? Almost as though some law stops them.

ExAngel, L0 can be ordered in different color options. For AW13, they had gray, red, black and natural as options. Talk to Marco at PNP if you want a special order.

I'm with you on this one- need side zips or at least normal side zips.

reminds me the the orlando bloom thread from years back, lol : http://www.styleforum.net/t/56649/id-orlando-blooms-boots/0_10

uzairh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ha ha! That thread is funny!

As of now, there are 2 styles that I would like to buy if I can find a good pair:
- Side zips
- Back laces

And no, not the back laces by A1923 SS14 :)

Any guesses what these boots are? Hint: Not Guidi

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Simple side-zips are not "artisanal" enough. :foo:

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just like Cdiem:

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anybody want to try?

Last edited:

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
oh my god. those ankle boots. should i buy them and dye them.

if possible, i'd ideally like to dye them a dark grey to preserve some of the green undertones, but if that's not possible, it'd be black.

HELP ME DECIDE PLEASE

Last edited:

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

CCP has side zips... can be special ordered in diff leathers and pure black etc...

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
why not? is it because you're my competition :foo:

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads