• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Vadel mixed leather spiral zip

these are great, brad where did you find them?

uzairh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IS SS14 looking good too.
So does In Aisce's footwear for SS14; I like their new shape much more than the previous ones.

uzairh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

anybody want to try?

Ha ha!

oh my god. those ankle boots. should i buy them and dye them.

if possible, i'd ideally like to dye them a dark grey to preserve some of the green undertones, but if that's not possible, it'd be black.

HELP ME DECIDE PLEASE

I have handled a couple of green MA+ IRL, and they look super as is. Go well with black/gray/blue.
Do you know a trustworthy person to dye them?

brokeassp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
x2 on Holger from hide-m. Can`t get any better than that.

I`ve been flaking on Eck too much so I figured I might as well go straight to the source and got some Guidi derbies. Now the wait begins.

Raw Selvedge

Reaction score

Ha ha! That thread is funny!

As of now, there are 2 styles that I would like to buy if I can find a good pair:
- Side zips
- Back laces

And no, not the back laces by A1923 SS14 :)

Any guesses what these boots are? Hint: Not Guidi

Incarnation?

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score

Ha ha!
I have handled a couple of green MA+ IRL, and they look super as is. Go well with black/gray/blue.
Do you know a trustworthy person to dye them?

i'd end up sending an sos to eck to hook me up with one of his connections :embar:

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FJ Western or Willies Shoe Repair

fistinyoface

Reaction score
There are so many black boots out there. Kop the green and diversify.

There are a lot of great things coming out for S/S '14. It's going to be hard to decide what is flushing out my wallet. Anyone handle the Layer-0 for In Aisce footwear? I can't stand IA's garments, but the footwear colab that's starting this F/W looks sick.

onijo84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ some of IA's pieces can be integrated with garments from other labels commonly discussed here or over in SZ, w/o much fuss. Their prev high boots was made by L0
If i am right. Solid stuff.

I would have gotten those green MA+ boots if they were my size. There is a pair of Carpe running around $550 on ebay. Decent amount of wear on the soles. Upper looks a little scuffed. Someone should grab that as well.

uzairh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Incarnation?

Good guess, but no!

They are these: http://gullam.jp/shopping/2458.html

There are so many black boots out there. Kop the green and diversify.

There are a lot of great things coming out for S/S '14. It's going to be hard to decide what is flushing out my wallet. Anyone handle the Layer-0 for In Aisce footwear? I can't stand IA's garments, but the footwear colab that's starting this F/W looks sick.

L0 has been making their shoes for a while, no (remember the tall and mid sip+lace boots)? The quality is great and you can tell they are made by L0, but I did not like their previous toe or heel shape.
SS14 brings a rounder toe and a regular heel for the derbies; looks much more like regular L0.

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Good guess, but no!

They are these: http://gullam.jp/shopping/2458.html
L0 has been making their shoes for a while, no (remember the tall and mid sip+lace boots)? The quality is great and you can tell they are made by L0, but I did not like their previous toe or heel shape.
SS14 brings a rounder toe and a regular heel for the derbies; looks much more like regular L0.

That's what I thought when I was viewing the photostream- I thought it was L0

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads