• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score

fasxzq.jpg

wow, this is great. are they still made?

also, please let me know if you find more pictures of these:

BBSAW12.jpg

Urthwhyte

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's been a bad few weeks to be a person with small feet and a smaller clothing budget. Would've snapped those Guidis up in a heartbeat.

curiouscharles

Reaction score

I've ordered from re-porter. Great experience. Graham is very helpful and ships out your items quickly and will mark down the value if you don't live in Canada.

yah, I can attest to that as well, he has an extremely high amount of knowledge for what he is selling, and gives you an actual explanation of an item more so than any other retailer/seller I've dealt with. I can feel the passion there, and it comes out with his service.

Would you hit it, for $595? http://re-porter.ca/shoes/horse-leather-desert-boot
Actually, has anyone here ordered from re-porter and willing to comment on the experience?

Thanks for the kind words you guys. :)

Please never hesitate to contact me either via the forums, or via the website's contact form.

docus

Reaction score
I just wanted to add my endorsement of re-porter as well - some incredible items at a very good price, plus extremely helpful, knowledgeable and friendly service :)

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is excellent- I need a pair in my life.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I dont know man none of these derbies carpe, ccp, augusta are something I'd ever consider buying because they always look better in boot form but hey that's just me. I can't picture any context where these would look better or be preferred.

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The only way I prefer derbies is with like cotton/linen cropped pants

Last edited:

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
derbies serve a purpose though, its not the same look or silhouette.

Edgein

Reaction score
Derbies are great for the summer, if boots are too hot. Or if you have boots and want a change of pace. In my case, I have a very high instep/arch and sz 12 feet. Boots can be a challenge to fit. Esp if the instep is in front of the laces and you can't control the tightness/fit. The side zips can be tough to get into as well. Anyway, liking the derbies a lot. Work well with black jeans for me.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Just sayin derbies look worse than other options.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads