• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shouldaville

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, I received the black, uhh...Cigar cap toe someone returned from the batch earlier this year and regardless of shade, it is a beauty. I was a little concerned it was returned after so much time, but the construction and condition is essentially 100% perfect.

For a fun comparison, I added a shot of another recent Cigar purchase. I was hoping the next batch would be lighter, but with others in the rotation, this shade works well. The good news for other 10Ds on the current list, I was #1, so everyone just moved up a spot.

coinopcollector

Reaction score
As always, Black Shell is amazingly beautiful and a very under utilized color here...

-Mike
[/quote]

Could not agree more.

Marc

chipshot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

As always, Black Shell is amazingly beautiful and a very under utilized color here...

-Mike

Could not agree more.

Marc

Really great shoe Marc! Agreed on the black shell. Going with BB black shell tassel tomarrow .. works wonders with Fall fabrics ....

[/quote]

stevefok

Reaction score
Feeling a little blue.

Fresh from Hong Kong. Navy Reverse Chamois Indy Boot on the Trubalance Last with a Cork Sole and Thomas Heel.

-Mike
WOW! What a coincidence! I was there yesterday. Both the reverse chamois indy and the chamois tanker are amazing!

I like the navy chamois tanker a lot, a shame that's on the crepe sole!!

It's also the first time I see a chamois leather shoes. I am amazed by how soft and smooth they are. I need to add a chamois boot in my list...lol!

stevefok

Reaction score
Well, I received the black, uhh...Cigar cap toe someone returned from the batch earlier this year and regardless of shade, it is a beauty. I was a little concerned it was returned after so much time, but the construction and condition is essentially 100% perfect.

For a fun comparison, I added a shot of another recent Cigar purchase. I was hoping the next batch would be lighter, but with others in the rotation, this shade works well. The good news for other 10Ds on the current list, I was #1, so everyone just moved up a spot.

They are in fantastic shade and condition! I wish mine could come before the winter ends!

Congrats, Shoulda!

ReppTiePrepster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

-Mike

Could not agree more.

Marc

Really great shoe Marc! Agreed on the black shell. Going with BB black shell tassel tomarrow .. works wonders with Fall fabrics ....

[/quote]

Wow! That's a severely underrated shoe. Very attractive... 2146??

I have the 2145 and I need to enjoy them more often! I need a black dress shoe too. This might be the one...

Disco Volante

Reaction score
Beautiful cap toes! I'm on the list for those in a different size still.
Well, I received the black, uhh...Cigar cap toe someone returned from the batch earlier this year and regardless of shade, it is a beauty. I was a little concerned it was returned after so much time, but the construction and condition is essentially 100% perfect. For a fun comparison, I added a shot of another recent Cigar purchase. I was hoping the next batch would be lighter, but with others in the rotation, this shade works well. The good news for other 10Ds on the current list, I was #1, so everyone just moved up a spot.

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score

WOW! What a coincidence! I was there yesterday. Both the reverse chamois indy and the chamois tanker are amazing!

I like the navy chamois tanker a lot, a shame that's on the crepe sole!!

It's also the first time I see a chamois leather shoes. I am amazed by how soft and smooth they are. I need to add a chamois boot in my list...lol!

Ha! That's funny. I didn't get to see them before buying them, but I am happy with them. :)

Chamois is supposed to be a beastly material requiring little care.

-Mike

Bbombers85

Reaction score
Hope I don't get pulled over for Aldening while Driving. Indy Boots kinda weather here in NYC.

epc2

Reaction score
Sorry for all of you guys with cold weather ,no Alden today,@Punta Cana wearing Sebago boat shoes.

Last edited:

chipshot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

These had so much bloom on them, must have sat on the self for eons.. Jet Black Shell for the Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads