• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tampatravel

Reaction score

@tampatravel
 - I know they're not on the Barrie last--but can you offer an equivalent sizing for BB PTB?  Personally I wear 11D Tremont, 11.5D Marlow & Plaza/M-75 BB WT (although they fit a little long, the width seems right on).

I would say these fit spot on true to size. They fit like my 12D Allen Edmonds Park Ave. They are MUCH MORE SLEEKER than the clunky Barrie last however. Really your supposed to size down .5 in your size with the Barrie. I feel comfortable saying these fit TRUE TO SIZE as an 11.5.

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any bets/predictions on how quick this Naval pre-order will sell?

I go first, 49 minutes.

Last edited:

JezeC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Didn't the inventory for LWB color 8 with antique edge complete in 20 minutes for common sizes?

Bakes11771

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll be curious to see what happens.

I think a lot of folks have the J Crew PCT boot, so it might not be as hot as the LWB.

I wanted it last year when they had it, but my size was gone. I need a non-standard size anyway.

Now I have something similar on the way from another manufacturer. I mulled it over, 720 is not a bad price lately, but I don't think I'd wear them more than a few times a year. I guess I'm going to pass on them. I want them, but don't need them.

The pics don't do them justice at all. The shape of them is much more attractive in person.

Don L

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm going to buy the entire Leffot run - Shell is better than gold right now
bounce2.gif

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lowly color 8 PCT's made it through another winter with a bit more wear but still looking and feeling great. I certainly would have preferred a more even patina/lightenng but such is the beauty of shell. Sole still feels solid. I'm guessing at the rate I wear them, they'll need a resole after another two winters.

Last edited:

bespoken pa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I had a cool reception at Leffot the first time I visited.
The second time and subsequently, it has been much better.
All of my online interaction and purchases have been good experiences.

This mirrors my experience as well

Bonggoy

Reaction score
Didn't the inventory for LWB color 8 with antique edge complete in 20 minutes for common sizes?

16 minutes. However some sizes became available a few minutes later, presumably when people released them from their carts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads