• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

THE OFFICIAL ALDEN THREAD FOR 2020 - SHARE REVIEWS, SIZING, ADVICE, AND PHOTOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score
Happy Forth of July!

Forth of July 2020 - 2.jpg

-Mike

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score
Pictures do not do this shoe justice, but here goes:

clU6oKX.jpg

ZeKTCZi.jpg

Yenni really does have the best make-ups!
Hottest day of the year (here), so
Boot Day!
View attachment 1417708

Congratulations on the amazing Brassvello Boots Guys!

My first pair of plaza boots. Mocha :D

They fit so well. Just became my favorite last.

View attachment 1418030

Them Mocha Indy's aint bad either! :)

Happy 244th birthday to the US of A and there is no better way to say it than with a nice pair of MiUSA shoes. Stay safe out there.

View attachment 1418117

Those are looking amazing Doc!!!

-Mike

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Fantastic ensemble today and those shoes are perfect for the day!!!

-Mike
Oh and it's changing a bit, blue/white striped belt, different red shirt and Orient Red/White/Blue watch....who knows, may change my mind again, but the saddle shoes are staying!
IMG_3434.jpeg

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi friends. Long time no see. I haven't been wearing any dress shoes these days, since I no longer have any work. Things are looking pretty dim, so I started to get out some of my beloved pairs to clean up and sell. As I was sadly preparing my whiskey PTBs, between the tears I stopped to appreciate how stunning they are. Sigh. I hope everyone here is safe and healthy.

IMG_4184.jpg

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My first pair of plaza boots. Mocha :D

They fit so well. Just became my favorite last.

View attachment 1418030
Those are stellar! Congrats

Getting stuff ready for family 4th of July cookout this evening View attachment 1418097
Ok. Those saddles are epic
Madhat is correct. Epic blue and white saddles. Are they one of the AFs from AOC?
Happy 244th birthday to the US of A and there is no better way to say it than with a nice pair of MiUSA shoes. Stay safe out there.

View attachment 1418117
Happy Forth of July!

View attachment 1418131

-Mike
View attachment 1418187

Happy Alden (and Rancourt for RL Polo) 4th of July.
Happy Fourth of July gentlemen

View attachment 1418241
Amazing boots and shoes, guys
Happy 4th!

smartbrother

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi friends. Long time no see. I haven't been wearing any dress shoes these days, since I no longer have any work. Things are looking pretty dim, so I started to get out some of my beloved pairs to clean up and sell. As I was sadly preparing my whiskey PTBs, between the tears I stopped to appreciate how stunning they are. Sigh. I hope everyone here is safe and healthy.

View attachment 1418258
Sorry to hear that. These are beautiful.

ryebreadiest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1418258
Good lord tell me you are a 12!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads