• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

THE OFFICIAL ALDEN THREAD FOR 2020 - SHARE REVIEWS, SIZING, ADVICE, AND PHOTOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This is 100% true. I wear boots all year long, just like you said - as long as you’re wearing pants it’s boot season

Also wore the Indy’s I posted above on Friday. Here’s another pic.
View attachment 1363548
I'm a boot all year guy as well. Occasional shoes, but 95% boots year round.

savvysartorial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_20200330_095845.jpg
IMG_20200330_154200.jpg

sazon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

savvysartorial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking great today! Spring is coming and nice to see Polo's out again!!!

-Mike

Thanks, Mike! This part of the country is finally coming out of cold and rainy (maybe?) and I can break out short sleeves!

Were they real police, or just uniformed security guards (Mall Cops)? If real, what a- pardon me- ****** assignment.

Real police! Hahah yes, what an assignment. ;)

Are you going in to office, or WFH and just dress for business? Either way, lookin' good!

Thank you so much, always try to be snazzy. Office, my friend! I am considered "essential" I suppose! The ugly carpet underfoot is always a killer :) Snap lasted shoes are really fine.

I need to start taking my shots outside the office like I did last Friday.... Better lighting than the office.

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
And the funny thing is, my last 3 Alden purchases have been: Full strap loafers, Blue Suede Bluchers and a pair of blue/white saddle shoes on preorder.......but yet I wear boots every day....go figure.
It's because you own all the Alden boots already...

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks, Mike! This part of the country is finally coming out of cold and rainy (maybe?) and I can break out short sleeves!

Real police! Hahah yes, what an assignment. ;)

Thank you so much, always try to be snazzy. Office, my friend! I am considered "essential" I suppose! The ugly carpet underfoot is always a killer :) Snap lasted shoes are really fine.

I need to start taking my shots outside the office like I did last Friday.... Better lighting than the office.
Office lighting is always lousy (and the carpet in most offices is as well). I, for one, would dress for "business" even if working from home, but since I'm retired I DGAF anymore. Dressing for work puts one in a "work" frame of mind, even if it's from the couch in the family room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads