• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

THE OFFICIAL ALDEN THREAD FOR 2020 - SHARE REVIEWS, SIZING, ADVICE, AND PHOTOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chipshot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the old 501’s .. dinner pant will be different.. maybe Christmas Eve but the backyard devil was evident today.. of course this only happens on major holidays ?

835B359F-5947-4004-A5B1-B465BC9AE51F.jpeg

GGMac

Reaction score
Well, trip to the kids house got cancelled for tonight, guess the COVID quarantine isn't really over until Saturday. So sitting here looking at footwear and have a question.....does anyone know of a 6 eyelet, plain toe (not NST) color 8 Chukka out there?

B+M used to have one on Plaza but I haven’t seen any lately. I was just thinking about how I’d love this makeup on the 379x.... though I’ve never seen a 6 eyelet around the 379x.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
B+M used to have one on Plaza but I haven’t seen any lately. I was just thinking about how I’d love this makeup on the 379x.... though I’ve never seen a 6 eyelet around the 379x.
Even modified would be good, but I do like the 379x last..........I was thinking of B+M's Plaza when I typed the query. Yenni does have a 6 eyelet, NST chukka, but not what I'm after......oh well, EBAY!!!!

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score

Looking great in your brassed out Brown CXL Indys!

Happy Holidays gentlemen. We are experiencing cold temps and snow flurries in the Midwest. The conditions and snuff suede talk in the thread had me reaching the Alden x Gentlemen’s Footwear snuff suede Indy’s.

View attachment 1523035

Looking great in your brassed out Snuff Indys!

Looking superb in your green Tassels with them crazy Christmas socks!

Sorry for the old 501’s .. dinner pant will be different.. maybe Christmas Eve but the backyard devil was evident today.. of course this only happens on major holidays ?

835B359F-5947-4004-A5B1-B465BC9AE51F.jpeg

Very nice C&J's...

-Mike

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Guys, I hope everyone has a happy holiday....... and this to the tune of White Christmas

I'm dreaming, of a ver-tual- Christmas
The family's never done one like this before....
But we can now get
Family on the internet
It's easier than masks at the front door.....

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score
His profile is still there. You can click on his old posts. Looks like some pics are still available and some aren't.

I have a ton of them in my inbox as well as he used to email many to me every day... Let me think about this. May be able to do something here or on AoSD...

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score
Well, trip to the kids house got cancelled for tonight, guess the COVID quarantine isn't really over until Saturday. So sitting here looking at footwear and have a question.....does anyone know of a 6 eyelet, plain toe (not NST) color 8 Chukka out there?

Ironically, given this chat, Uncle Mac had a pair!

-Mike

lcdx22

Reaction score
Ironically, given this chat, Uncle Mac had a pair!

-Mike

That is a cool looking chukka.

AHS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a ton of them in my inbox as well as he used to email many to me every day... Let me think about this. May be able to do something here or on AoSD...

Sounds like a pretty big undertaking... but it would be great to see it someday on Alden of San Diego. (As if I needed another reason to spend time on your site!)

Happy holidays, all

AHS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads