• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Hong Kong BaoTou Tailors and Fabric Shops for CMT Thread

PekingRoadHK

Reaction score
Would it please you somewhat if I pay Ng for that coat and take it home? As long as it pleases you bro👌🏼

Bros, I didn't imagine getting a Ng coat would qualify me for a mono e mono with Peke. I'm actually blessed! Go get one from Ng for a one-fitting experience at raised rates (that go to the Chinese workshop and whoever baster at Mirador) for a Peking ticket 🎟

this is between you and Ng, nothing related to others.

Warrant_Buffet

Reaction score
(shows pics of stuff)
why did you gain weight lose weight show wrinkles folds know nothing about cutting and learn cutting because no sifu will tell you real things? but nothing related to others (written at 19:08, Sep 17, 2022 before whichever update comes up)

PekingRoadHK

Reaction score
(shows pics of stuff)
why did you gain weight lose weight show wrinkles folds know nothing about cutting and learn cutting because no sifu will tell you real things?

weight changing is changing size, I don't need to show photo to prove. this is common sense. when people are wearing wrong size garments, wrinkle and folds show. you don't like it, it's reality. all you have been saying is nonsense.

sifu are paid to make garments, they don't teach how to make garments. you have been to the wrong place. I have no interest to learn making garments, this is not for me.

I don't work for you. I don't take order from anyone. I am a consumer, I share things and write whatever I prefer. what is your problem?

you have changing size since your measurement 6 months ago, that's why you were not happy about your fitting, you can't blame others! you talk nonsense, it won't help.

Last edited:

PekingRoadHK

Reaction score
... but you've been his advocate since I don't recall when wor yikes
I have also shown my suits made by Wong SY and Jim sifu.
I said there are too many sifu, I suggest people to pick whatever they prefer, no need to follow others.

Last edited:

Warrant_Buffet

Reaction score
weight changing is changing size, I don't need to show photo to prove. this is common sense.
when people are wearing wrong size garments, wrinkle and folds show. you don't like it, it's reality. all you have been saying is nonsense.

sifu are paid to make garments, they don't teach how to make garments. you have been to the wrong place. I have no interest to learn making garments, this is not for me.
Thank you for talking to people like I who don't make sense.😍 You're making the universe a better place to live in just like your suits!

Warrant_Buffet

Reaction score
I have also shown my suits made by Wong SY and Jim sifu.
I said there are too many sifu, I suggest people to pick whatever they prefer.
But but but but are my so-called observations which reflect how delusional of a man I am just my opinion? Are they just between Ng and I? Am I allowed to talk and breathe here?👉🏼👈🏼 Think I'm soiling...

PekingRoadHK

Reaction score
Thank you for talking to people like I who don't make sense.😍 You're making the universe a better place to live in just like your suits!
you want to repeat all your bullshit? it won't work.

PekingRoadHK

Reaction score
I look at the photos of Ng sifu facebook. I found the red jacket has perfect squares by using the same standard of Warrant_Buffet samples.

a...jpg
b...jpg

Warrant_Buffet

Reaction score
I look at the photos of Ng sifu facebook. I found the red jacket has perfect squares by using the same standard of Warrant_Buffet samples.

View attachment 1833615 View attachment 1833616
Woohoo you learned from a guy who doesn't know jack about tailoring🥳🥳 BTW why can't Ng iron a jacket properly for promotional photos?! Or did the ironing result in wrinkles and folds? Thanks for reminding me to remind Ng love🥰 You really care about me, my coat and my... excrement?

Warrant_Buffet

Reaction score
Hello, don't even read or pay attention to what I say here about basting because I'm just a one-coat loser who doesn't know dong about but learns tailoring at the same time:
20220918_144801.jpg
20220918_152917.jpg
20220918_153446.jpg

As for Ng -- he uh, he hires master-basters to master-baste. Two hours of master-basting (the Mirador guy really went at it!) got me this:
IMG-20220915-WA0073.jpg

Notice the just-camera-angle-and-weight-and-wrinkle-but-why-not-pres-then differences in basting.

What are those traces of basting for? More on that shortly! Don't read this though. I'm a loser whose tricks don't work.😉

PekingRoadHK

Reaction score
Woohoo you learned from a guy who doesn't know jack about tailoring🥳🥳 BTW why can't Ng iron a jacket properly for promotional photos?! Or did the ironing result in wrinkles and folds? Thanks for reminding me to remind Ng love🥰 You really care about me, my coat and my... excrement?

just proved your nonsense by your own sample standard. wrinkles and folds?
you are now pointing to the problem of your sample:

3-jpg.1833301

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members