• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Herd: What are College Girls Doing Now?

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
At the very least, my daughter defo won't be a part of the herd.

Yes, with her father actively encouraging her consumption of Hannah Montana and Gossip Girl, she might actually rebel and try to find her own tastes.

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
Yes, with her father actively encouraging her consumption of Hannah Montana and Gossip Girl, she might actually rebel and try to find her own tastes.
Dibs.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
A sorority girl's Facebook status: "papaya is my new favorite store ever. and if you dont know what it is you NEED to go there." Responses: "OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! I DISCOVERED IT LIKE THREE WEEKS AGO AT THE MALL. It's forever 21 meets my 23 year old life and budget. <33333" "LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ♥ obsessed!!" You can't make this **** up. And isn't everything at Forever 21 dirt cheap and poorly made?
ffffuuuu.gif

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
At the very least, my daughter defo won't be a part of the herd.

So he hopes... :)

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
"LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ♥ obsessed!!"
How did she figure out how to input the heart symbol? I would imagine the character map tool is beyond their abilities.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kent Wang
How did she figure out how to input the heart symbol? I would imagine the character map tool is beyond their abilities.

In facebook, all you have to do is type " <3 " and it comes out as a heart symbol.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Best thread ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

xoxo

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've always wanted twins (a boy and a girl). I'm sure I'd do a good job raising them. At the very least, my daughter defo won't be a part of the herd.

*****, you are the herd.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
In facebook, all you have to do is type " <3 " and it comes out as a heart symbol.
Well, that's one thing I'm proud to say I did not know.

Saigonesque

Reaction score
Apparently, at UVA, at least, Barbour jackets are &quot;in&quot; right now for sorority girls. This really, really confuses me. On the one hand, Barbour jackets are awesome, on the other hand, they're going to parties, not duck hunting in the countryside.

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saigonesque
Apparently, at UVA, at least, Barbour jackets are "in" right now for sorority girls. This really, really confuses me. On the one hand, Barbour jackets are awesome, on the other hand, they're going to parties, not duck hunting in the countryside.

If anything about sorority girls does NOT confuse you, I'd be worried :)

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saigonesque
Apparently, at UVA, at least, Barbour jackets are "in" right now for sorority girls. This really, really confuses me. On the one hand, Barbour jackets are awesome, on the other hand, they're going to parties, not duck hunting in the countryside.

I'm sure most men wearing them in MC are not weekend warriors walking around an urban center wearing a sweater and dress shirt underneath but avid duck hunters.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
College chicks... *shudder*

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So we were out in the middle of a frozen pond. It was ******* cold. I was wrapped in layers and a down jacket. This college girl from BC was wearing a ******* reflective silver puffy jacket with black leggings and fluorescent MOON BOOTS.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Several Facebook statuses to the tune of "Lady Gaga is on 60 Minutes tonight omgggg!"

This is the first and last time any of these marsupials will watch 60 Minutes.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads