1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Chipotle Thread

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by Hard2Fit, Jul 12, 2009.

1. deadly7

deadly7 Senior member

Ew at Chipotle chips. They are so obscenely salty that I can't stomach them. I've had a "free chips & guac" coupon sitting for ages.

2. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

I actually had to add salt to mine. They were rather bland.

Kiya - The chips vs. rice is a wash when it comes to unhealthiness.

3. Kyoung05

Kyoung05 Senior member

Why does it have to be Mexican food? Why can't it just be it's own food? When I am craving Mexican I don't go to Chipotle; to me it is something else entirely.

+1. I feel the same way about McDonalds - it's its own category of food - no one goes to McDonalds because they're craving a burger.

4. kiya

kiya Senior member Affiliate Vendor

the chips are healthier than the rice? do you eat more than a few?

I actually had to add salt to mine. They were rather bland.

Kiya - The chips vs. rice is a wash when it comes to unhealthiness.

I literally might eat 10 chips during the meal, 10 chips don't make me feel the way i do when i eat all that rice they put at the base of the bowl.

5. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

This happened to me a few times..then I discovered I have an allergy to avocado. Now I order without.

i see you are from the capital district. Chipotle is popping up all over. Stuyvesant Plaza one is packed all the time.

Yeah it is. I think one just opened in Saratoga, and I know Clifton Park and Latham both have 'em.

6. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

I literally might eat 10 chips during the meal, 10 chips don't make me feel the way i do when i eat all that rice they put at the base of the bowl.
    That's a different story. Then you must not eat a big bowl because I had to wax the whole bag to scoop up all that Mexi-goodness.

7. PersonalJesus

PersonalJesus Senior member

if not for the salt I'd eat @Chipotle more frequently than I already do.

8. Grammaton Cleric

Grammaton Cleric Senior member

I think their burritos taste delicious.

+100 [​IMG]

9. andrew96

andrew96 Senior member

I know a couple of the area managers so I ear free from time to time.