• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Charlie Sheen Interview

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
well hopefully more charlie sheen interviews will make you night better.

and it's 17 hail marys plus 10 glory be and end with apostle's creed

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sheen-f18-transformer.jpg

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teacher
I'm not kidding: if I hadn't actually heard him say these things with my own ears, I'd think someone was making this **** up.

I prefer just reading the quotes. When you read them, they have this Chuck Norris meme/PowerThirst zaniness to them. When you see the video and see them being said by this squirrely man who's obviously being physically wrecked by cocaine, they take on a slightly different character.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by indesertum
"We work for the pope, we murder people. We're Vatican assassins. How complicated can it be? What they're not ready for is guys like you and I and Nails and all the other gnarly gnarlingtons in my life, that we are high priests, Vatican assassin warlocks. Boom. Print that, people."

"Gnarly gnarlingtons???" What the **** is this, 1989?

Originally Posted by tagutcow
I prefer just reading the quotes. When you read them, they have this Chuck Norris meme/PowerThirst zaniness to them. When you see the video and see them being said by this squirrely man who's obviously being physically wrecked by cocaine, they take on a slightly different character.

Yes, you make a good point.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow

+100, watched the interview last night and was pretty disappointed, he looks like ****,must have gotten older by 10 years in the last year. Man,he looks like ****,I was laughing when I saw him working out and showing off his abs. Look at him 2 years ago and now,light years of difference.
And I actually like Charlie Sheen but one can see that he's fucked himself up pretty bad,he should do some time just like Robert Downey did,maybe he will come to his senses.

Dr Huh?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by forex
+100, watched the interview last night and was pretty disappointed, he looks like ****,must have gotten older by 10 years in the last year. Man,he looks like ****,I was laughing when I saw him working out and showing off his abs. Look at him 2 years ago and 2 years ago and now,light years of difference.
No kidding. Here he is in I think 2009:
headline_1293509819.jpg
Here he is just recently:
140835_charlie-sheen-appears-in-an-interview-on-nbcs-the-today-show-on-february-28-2011.jpg

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
he looks exactly the same

he's got that dont give a **** about you attitude down pat

Dr Huh?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by indesertum
he looks exactly the same

He really doesn't. It's more noticeable in interviews, or newer episodes of his show, but he looks more haggard and gaunt than he used to.

Infrasonic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ Must be all the diet coke... http://www.t3.com/news/charlie-sheen...llowers?=54051
Twitter Guinness World Record set by Charlie Sheen Actor Charlie Sheen has become the fastest Twitter user to reach 1 million followers with the Two and a Half Men star reaching the milestone in a little over a day. Sheen, who has been making media headlines of late thanks to a series of bizarre comments and erratic behaviour, clocked up 1 million Twitter followers in just 25 hours and 17 minutes after adopting the Twitter handle @CharlieSheen, earning himself a spot in the Guinness Book of World Records.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
New Game. Charlie Sheen or Kenny Powers.

But a true champion, face to face with his darkest hour, will do whatever it takes to rise above. A man fights, and fights, and then fights some more. Because surrender is death, and death is for pussies.
kennye1282794069667.jpg

I am battle tested bayonets!
charliesheen.jpg

Undaunted, I knew the game was mine to win. Just like in life, all of my successes depend on me. I'm the man who has the ball, I'm the man who can throw it faster than ****. So that is why I am better than everyone in the world. Kiss ****** and ************, everyone.
kennye1282794069667.jpg
[/spoiler]

I got magic and poetry in my fingertips.
charliesheen.jpg
[/spoiler]

**** man, I'm a bulletproof tiger, dude!
kennye1282794069667.jpg
[/spoiler]

Funny thing, when you're on top of the world, every motherfucker wants to get a piece of your ass. But then, you take a little time off from being unstoppable... just to... regroup and relax, no one will give you the time of fuckin' day.
kennye1282794069667.jpg

I embarrassed him in front of his children and the world by healing at a pace his unevolved mind cannot process.
charliesheen.jpg

If there's one thing I hate in this life, it's losing. If there's two things I hate, it's losing and getting cancer.
kennye1282794069667.jpg

Anthony K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teacher
"Gnarly gnarlingtons???" What the **** is this, 1989?

lol I love that name! He just posted this on Twitter:

"@charliesheen I've been informed me that #Plan Better is rated a major success! thank u all! like my dear friend Gnarls Gnarlington says, #WINNING!"

I would like to see what this Gnarls Gnarlington looks like.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads