• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Barter Thread

alexei

Reaction score
Earnest Sewn Hutch Bootcut Jeans (NWT, never worn, never washed)
Color: Denim -- Waist: 32" -- Inseam: ~33" -- Rise: ~9"
Retail for $225, but purchased for $50 from Scoop NYC.

ITEM NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
Thanks,
Alexei

BigSur

Reaction score
Have these for sale on Superfuture as well... I'll let these go for 75 shipped, but would also be interested in trading these for a pair of leather Chukkas, lace up boots, or shoes. Preferrably something slim, smart and that would like nice with jeans. Distressing would be ok, so long as it is tastefully done. Partial trades considered as well in case your item is more valuable than mine or vice versa. These are 8 1/2, but fit like 9 imo. I'm looking for a size 9. These have very little wear btw.
IMG_1686.jpg
IMG_1692.jpg
IMG_1698.jpg
IMG_1694.jpg

alexei

Reaction score
Has anyone bartered successfully via this thread? I think it's a great idea, just wondering how it's going.

Leroy Brown

Reaction score
I have a pair of SALVATORE FERRAGAMO black cap toe's that have been worn no more than 3 times in size 11 D to trade.

Looking for similar shoes in size 9 D. Not exact style or maker or color, just similar quality and condition in 9 D.

Wiliing to trade for $$ as well. Offers accepted.

Let me know what you have.

Leroy

coolnite

Reaction score
VMan, I have some shoes in size 42EU and suits in size 40R. Let me know..;-)

Leroy Brown

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Leroy Brown
I have a pair of SALVATORE FERRAGAMO black cap toe's that have been worn no more than 3 times in size 11 D to trade.

Looking for similar shoes in size 9 D. Not exact style or maker or color, just similar quality and condition in 9 D.

Wiliing to trade for $$ as well. Offers accepted.

Let me know what you have.

Leroy

I have had a few requests for pictures so here they are. I am open to offers for the following:

Shoes: ~9 D
Shirts (really need basic white and blue): 16 x 33
Car coat (3/4 trench) in ~40 reg.
$$ make me an offer.

Leroy

Bandwagonesque

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for some wingtips - old, new, shiny or abused. I'm a size 10D or E in AE PA's. Anything from dark tan to dark brown would be great. I know this goes against the spirit of bartering, but since I don't have much of value to trade, name your price!
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads