• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Indyoshi68

Reaction score

I think he meant he met Paul G and mentioned Allison's great support then. But not sure.

Yes, it was a reference to meeting Paul and giving Allison kudos. It didn't feel creepy at the time... Gotta make sure i attach all quotes that I'm responding to. And she's taken. ;)
You'll have to cast your line in another part of the sea, Dale!!! lol

Last edited:

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

And I'm wondering what green, blue, natural and dark brown shell look like in person.  You feel me?

Haha!!!

suitntieguy

Reaction score
My Trunk Show navy shell strands arrived. I am really glad they are a darker shade.

LeviMay

Reaction score

On Jan 6th, Allison told me that my Chili Eagle Rivers should probably be ready to ship by the 1st week of March...

Those were the same run as the Oxblood, right? So theoretically, they should be shipping relatively close together?

garland

Reaction score
My Trunk Show navy shell strands arrived. I am really glad they are a darker shade.

Gorgeous! love that you went with a lighter welt.

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score

Now that I am not trying to get out of my office, I have been able to look at the pictures. They are very dark, but they definitely have a nice blue-ish-navy glow to them. Frankly, I have identical Navy and Black suits, and I often struggle to distinguish them from one another, so this shouldn't be too much of a surprise. From what I have seen of Navy Shell Cordovan, it will lighten a bit particularly in the places in which it creases, so I anticipate that these will look absolultely gorgeous in a few months, full of character and patina.

This particular make-up has me re-thinking if I should have done a Strand!!! Nice makeup and +1 for doing the brown edging on it. I think it gives the shoe more character and helps to draw out the fact that they are Navy. :)

-Mike

RichieP

Reaction score

Wow! I don't recall any mentions of a navy Strand when the orders were flying, but what you've got there is something special.

csmitty

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Quote:
One would think. But give the last large GMTO order there was no rhyme or reason to when they were done and shipped. But that was the first one. So maybe the improved on that. I would love a ship date around then given my recent wait list schedule. However I may end up selling them as well but if I get them for 2nds pricing, which is a coin flip lately it seems. I might keep em.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads