• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aenonymous

Reaction score
this didn’t work. Cropping removes the physical edges of the picture. It’s too many megapixels for SF. If I take a picture of a shoe and crop half the shoe out, that doesn’t work
On your phone, just email the photo to yourself. The final prompt before the phone sends the photo will ask you what size photo you want to send:
resize.jpg

Once you receive the email you sent yourself simply save the lower res photo and use that one for SF.

Ashley_S

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I heard it was the last week of RDA.
Somehow that resulted in my boss purchasing 40 tan weekender duffel bags.

Do we think he's going to be the Oprah of duffel bags this holiday season?
Do we think he's trying to build some kind of structure with them to conduct business from within?
What does a delivery of 40 tan duffel bags even look like?
We shall find out.

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just curious but I am wondering… do trunk show items ever end up as seconds? Hypothetically, let’s say the factory makes an error on a pair of denim strands, is there any chance those could end up at the outlet as F2?
Trunk Show F2 right here.
IMG_7405.jpeg

Ashley_S

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm away for one day and then Ashley, AEnonymous and Columnsofsteam all return. I wonder what the event is. And this just adds further evidence that Ashley and AEnonymous are a couple.
Immediately noticed that too 😂
I shall continue to deny any affiliation, lol. Was also pleasantly surprised to see that @columnsofsteam had recently posted by chance the first time I’d visited in months!

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm away for one day and then Ashley, AEnonymous and Columnsofsteam all return. I wonder what the event is. And this just adds further evidence that Ashley and AEnonymous are a couple.
Couple of what?

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
On your phone, just email the photo to yourself. The final prompt before the phone sends the photo will ask you what size photo you want to send:
View attachment 2054351
Once you receive the email you sent yourself simply save the lower res photo and use that one for SF.
This is way too much work for all the pics I take. I don’t use iCloud’s mail, and don’t want to clutter my gmail with pics to myself.

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm a Samsung guy, but all my phones have had the option to lower the resolution in the camera settings.

View attachment 2054351

I do now see that I can change the camera to 12 MP

mreams99

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I heard it was the last week of RDA.
Somehow that resulted in my boss purchasing 40 tan weekender duffel bags.

Do we think he's going to be the Oprah of duffel bags this holiday season?
Do we think he's trying to build some kind of structure with them to conduct business from within?
What does a delivery of 40 tan duffel bags even look like?
We shall find out.
I hope he fills them all up and builds a fort with them.

mreams99

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have not been as active here lately and perhaps that is how I missed this.

IMG_6517.jpeg

Today I saw, for the first time, the side zip Higgins Mill boot in a leather called “husk” suede. Whoa! What is this? It looks like a heavily distressed kudu of some sort.

Did I miss the discussion on these?

What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads