• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincent George

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The newish Ravello. I don't currently own any, but I have 2 pairs on order and have seen recently in person at the DC store. It was a significantly darker shade than some of what I've seen online, although lighter than Cigar. It's made me wonder if AE Brown could be a potential match. I have 1 Cigar pair and another theoretically on order (with no planned date, ha) so will probably get a belt as well as a Burgundy to replace an aging Brooks Brothers model.
AE Brown Shell belt and 2023 Ravello.

IMG_2378.jpeg
IMG_2380.jpeg
IMG_2381.jpeg

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I saw the PA Boot on Navy at the store and agree Denim PA Boot should turn out to be a classic! The PA Boot could be a regret I have in the future with not participating in the TS to snag a pair. I think UV and Chili PA Boots will also be classics we see brought up for years to come!

Yeah. I was considering buying the navy calf. The denim with contrast welt and edge and double JR is going to be the big TS winner.

Hisheirness23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say, holy crap this Higgins looks amazing.

View attachment 2037453
Should've made a Spoiler alert and captioned with "Hide Yo WALLET!!!"

The Denim HM was not even really on my radar, but this looks amazing! I can imagine how it'll look in natural light. Seen enough Green HM to know these can be worn with many outfits....ugh...can I use Collectors Rewards from my last week TS purchases to apply for these???

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Test: Appreciation.

MajorDash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The Denim HM was not even really on my radar, but this looks amazing! I can imagine how it'll look in natural light. Seen enough Green HM to know these can be worn with many outfits....ugh...can I use Collectors Rewards from my last week TS purchases to apply for these???

You should be able to.

Moeck14

Reaction score

I used mine from the first day to buy a belt a few days later. Just need to wait a day or two for them to hit your account

michaeliany

Reaction score
I visited the Costa Mesa store last Thursday afternoon. While I knew the shell samples had already moved on to Century City, I still wanted to check out the newer models I hadn’t yet seen in person. Plus always good to shoot the **** with the guys. I’ll share my impressions and what I remember.
  • As of 9/28, Costa Mesa has sold 20 trunk show pairs. They were hoping for 30 but seemed content with the 20 with the weekend to go.
  • Belts seemed to be a hit.
  • Denim is the star of the show. UV is quite bright.
  • Dan thinks the MacNeil will return. I remember Byron who was let go during 2020 had told me previously he thought the same, but that was 4 years ago now!
  • The Freeport is going away. The Carter is taking its place.
  • I like the Carter especially in Teak. The last is similar to the HM but slightly slimmer. If you want a/more Freeport, RDA is coming. I know I will be strongly considering getting one. Carter:
IMG_1118.jpeg

middlepP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I visited the Costa Mesa store last Thursday afternoon. While I knew the shell samples had already moved on to Century City, I still wanted to check out the newer models I hadn’t yet seen in person. Plus always good to shoot the **** with the guys. I’ll share my impressions and what I remember.
  • As of 9/28, Costa Mesa has sold 20 trunk show pairs. They were hoping for 30 but seemed content with the 20 with the weekend to go.
  • Belts seemed to be a hit.
  • Denim is the star of the show. UV is quite bright.
  • Dan thinks the MacNeil will return. I remember Byron who was let go during 2020 had told me previously he thought the same, but that was 4 years ago now!
  • The Freeport is going away. The Carter is taking its place.
  • I like the Carter especially in Teak. The last is similar to the HM but slightly slimmer. If you want a/more Freeport, RDA is coming. I know I will be strongly considering getting one. Carter:
View attachment 2037933
Thanks for sharing! Paging @donkeyhoatie. With this news, maybe our friends should scoop a snuff Freeport? Perhaps in a second?

I'll be interested to see how the Carter does. At first glance, I see what they were trying to do. It's just not for me.

Outside of the tag, the Freeport seemed to be a fav for many here. I'd have loved a denim 'port this TS - especially if it was announced that it was going away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 107 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 107 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads