• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*** The 2015 / 2016 Wolf vs. Goat Denim Contest - join by 5/31! ***

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
We are sold out of 36's in every length I believe. I stress to everyone buying check your actual pant waist size. Measure your best fitting Jean of chino and check the size chart or you will be short.
The girls are working hard getting emails out to everyone we have had about 10 people so far not give us correct sizes and there's more to go.

lllsssfff

Reaction score
I have worn mine over 6 months and the jeans haven't stretched much at all. I am eager to see your review. Construction wise do you know what to look for? Do you know what thread everyone is using? It's important. I think I can say with certainty you will be happy with the construction compared to any jean.
RKD came over and we did a stitch by stitch comparison to the RRL jeans he was wearing and he was impressed with WvG. It's important to go out of your way for the little things.
Fit is subjective of course and so is the body style but the construction is either on or off.
You aren't being rude. We are really holding off on shipping jeans out until we hear from you. Gina should have sent emails out to most of the people who snagged jeans so far. We do this so there doesn't have to be a back in forth with shipping, trying to figure out your size. We size are jeans differently and even with the videos and charts people tend to size down when they shouldn't. We just want you to be happy with your product.

Best,

Mauro

ramdomthought

Reaction score
I didn't know what all to expect in these jeans before purchasing.

I have to say, in my first impression with them I'm happy with them! They're a very surprising weight -- not light, not heavy, not particularly stiff. The cut is also better for me than I'd have hoped. Nice job on these, @Mauro and crew.

here's a ****** mirror picture as i enter this contest as a 'weekend warrior'.

kwanon

Reaction score

Here's my first entry.
I'll go in for the main contest, since technically I can wear jeans to work.
Don't know if I can hang with denimheads though.
What the heck.

tobiasfunke

Reaction score

I didn't know what all to expect in these jeans before purchasing.

I have to say, in my first impression with them I'm happy with them! They're a very surprising weight -- not light, not heavy, not particularly stiff. The cut is also better for me than I'd have hoped. Nice job on these, @Mauro and crew.

here's a ****** mirror picture as i enter this contest as a 'weekend warrior'.

Really nice fit. What size are those?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Here's my first entry. I'll go in for the main contest, since technically I can wear jeans to work. Don't know if I can hang with denimheads though. What the heck.
I like this look a lot. Good luck.

lllsssfff

Reaction score
can someone post a pictures of the back patch?

Just got the jeans back from hemming. Here are some shots taken with iphone6+. The back patch is done with the front facing camera. I'll take better pictures after work.

As a side note, I work out but skip leg day occasionally (I know I know) but my 26.5 inch thighs fit these with some room to spare in the tagged size 36.

WFnP

Reaction score
Figured I'd finally make a SF account for this contest.

Could have got a better picture, but this one had my dog squatting in it, so I decided it was the one. And unfortunately there isn't much sunshine today, but I figured I'd best take the picture before I forget.

Fit wise they're pretty close to perfect atm, with a tiny bit of top block stretch they'll be perfect.

rusticchasm

Reaction score
Just got the jeans back from hemming. Here are some shots taken with iphone6+. The back patch is done with the front facing camera. I'll take better pictures after work.

As a side note, I work out but skip leg day occasionally (I know I know) but my 26.5 inch thighs fit these with some room to spare in the tagged size 36.

love the birks, i bought a pair in dark green flannel that are coming in the mail

phidauex

Reaction score
I'll post a starting picture shortly, but I wanted to give a thanks to WvG for taking the time to ask about sizing and collect some measurements. I don't buy clothing online very often, and had clearly requested the wrong size. They looked at my measurements, recommended another size, and lo - it fits perfectly. Thanks for the effort!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads