• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*** The 2015 / 2016 Wolf vs. Goat Denim Contest - join by 5/31! ***

lllsssfff

Reaction score
Does anyone find the leg opening a little big? Thinking about getting them tapered just a bit. 3 days of wear, light wallet fades coming along nicely.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Updated the list of SF thread participants with a few new entries

Does anyone find the leg opening a little big? Thinking about getting them tapered just a bit. 3 days of wear, light wallet fades coming along nicely.

I actually really like the leg opening in my size 31s. It's slim enough to stack really well over high-tops or ankle boots but not so slim that it's hard to get my foot through.

That said, it should be an easy fit to get a tailor to take them in a skosh.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
We just got a couple more, lol.

I like seeing all the instagram pics. Everyone is doing a great job so far. Pierce brought a friend over this weekend and he picked up some jeans. I don't know what Pierce is doing but he has some serious fading on the pockets already.

sharkminusbear

Reaction score
We just got a couple more, lol.

I like seeing all the instagram pics. Everyone is doing a great job so far. Pierce brought a friend over this weekend and he picked up some jeans. I don't know what Pierce is doing but he has some serious fading on the pockets already.

Sounds like we need a new category for "Weekend Sandpaper Warriors"

vedarcrew

Reaction score
Updated the list of SF thread participants with a few new entries
I actually really like the leg opening in my size 31s. It's slim enough to stack really well over high-tops or ankle boots but not so slim that it's hard to get my foot through.

That said, it should be an easy fit to get a tailor to take them in a skosh.
Could you link or move the list of participants to the top of the thread so we can see who's in it? Also I'm listed twice :)

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

Could you link or move the list of participants to the top of the thread so we can see who's in it?  Also I'm listed twice :)

Good call. I edited the first post to include the list (and deleted the duplicate entry :) ).

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man, you sold out of my size. I guess I'll have to spring for heming on my own.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Man, you sold out of my size. I guess I'll have to spring for heming on my own.

I have new body styles for Fall. I am really excited to release not only the new styles but the new fabrics. Denim geeks are about to be lifted to a different level.

phidauex

Reaction score
My weekend warrior entry! No sandpaper, promise.

I've already worn these for about a week (most days off work since I got them!), and they have settled in nicely. Just a hair snug on day one, but feel like a good fit now. These are the 32/33s, and I'm still playing with single cuff+stacks and double-cuff.

Last edited:

bashman14

Reaction score
So I got the right size now. I really love the color of these jeans and well everything else. Great spring/summer weight, comfortable fit and fabric and nice little detailing like the red, green, and white button holes. I'm guessing it symbolizes the made in Italy aspect. It might be worth the indigo bleed into my Filson bag. I think I like stacked better than cuff. If I do win anything I hope I can spend it towards a WvG membership. If any of their other products half as great I'd still be a satisfied customer. Definitely worth the plunge.

sepp

Reaction score
Just received mine. Will echo what others mentioned: really light and airy feel to it. Fit and cut wise, if you get the correct waist size...it is very similar to APC NS fit, which is a good thing to me.
1f60a.png

First pic.

E7YGTQL.jpg

who8mahrice

Reaction score
Hm...I have no new denim to break in, but several pairs that have years left in them... I feel like I'd be an even weaker weekend warrior. In the hospital 6/7 days ~12 hours/day... Well I have another week or so to think about it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads