• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*** The 2015 / 2016 Wolf vs. Goat Denim Contest - join by 5/31! ***

orfane

Reaction score
You know it's been so long since I've seen near the original color I forgot how beautiful it was pre-fade. I wish I had bought a second pair and hid them away somewhere

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@orfane you are locking this **** down!

orfane

Reaction score
Unfortunately no pics this month, as my tailor hasn't fixed the hole ********** yet. And by tailor I mean my mother. Hoping to have it patched soon!

itsfun

Reaction score
Just one hole? How about two!

I might be at the end of life on these jeans. Purchased them on Feb 18 '15 and have worn them pretty much every day since. Have been impressed with the way these faded over time. I've never appreciated a pair of jeans like I have these...

Mauro, I'm still waiting for you to ship out my size 32s!! =)

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Just one hole? How about two! I might be at the end of life on these jeans. Purchased them on Feb 18 '15 and have worn them pretty much every day since. Have been impressed with the way these faded over time. I've never appreciated a pair of jeans like I have these... Mauro, I'm still waiting for you to ship out my size 32s!! =)
Email me at [email protected]. I will get you a pair out Monday. Looking good.

orfane

Reaction score
Managed to get in a few more wears and grab some pics this month. Also got new sneakers that I think look pretty good with the jeans. I got this pair around the end of May last year, so accounting for the month waiting to fix the hole I made, these pics show about 10 months of continuous wear.

OhHello

Reaction score
Another pic of my unfaded denim.

orfane

Reaction score
So pants are finally patched, and while its not perfect its not noticeable at all walking around so I'm finally getting some wears in again.

On a related note, any idea when this contest thing is suppose to end? I know people all bought and started at different times but its just about exactly 1 year for me at this point, with these jeans being worn for at least 10 months of that time. Might go through some old pics soon and do a pre/post comparison.

Last edited:

orfane

Reaction score
Missed June by a few days but here are some final pics. I've managed (again) to wear a hole in the crotch/ass, so until I get that patched again I won't be wearing these for a while. As a bonus, I found some of the pics from when I first got these, its amazing the changes that have taken place. I'm pretty sure at this point the contest is over anyways, so I'll go back to just posting in the appreciation thread. I had a lot of fun doing this and it was a great introduction to SF and the WvG brand, both of which I'm looking forward to staying a part of in the future.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics