• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Telephone Orders From AA

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How long does this process usually take? It has been half the day already and there's still no order confirmation e-mail.
confused.gif

sjmin209

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A customer service is among the worst I've ever encountered. I've placed three orders with them, and they've messed up all three. The last time I ordered from them (which was the last time I will ever order from them), they charged my card and then sent me an email six days later saying that the item I ordered was no longer in stock. I sent an email back, telling them to refund my card or to let me know when it would be back in stock. Seven days passed, and still I received no response. So I sent another email, detailing everything I've written above, including the delays in their repsonse. Three days later, they responded with a messgae that began with the claim that they respond to all email within twenty four hours. They also failed to refund my money, so I had to go through the hell of processing a complaint with my CC company. Throughout this entire process, their website still listed the item as being in stock & would allow you to put in in your shopping cart and order it, a fact that the customer serice people seemed wholly unconcerned by.

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sjmin209
AA customer service is among the worst I've ever encountered. I've placed three orders with them, and they've messed up all three. The last time I ordered from them (which was the last time I will ever order from them), they charged my card and then sent me an email six days later saying that the item I ordered was no longer in stock. I sent an email back, telling them to refund my card or to let me know when it would be back in stock. Seven days passed, and still I received no response. So I sent another email, detailing everything I've written above, including the delays in their repsonse. Three days later, they responded with a messgae that began with the claim that they respond to all email within twenty four hours. They also failed to refund my money, so I had to go through the hell of processing a complaint with my CC company. Throughout this entire process, their website still listed the item as being in stock & would allow you to put in in your shopping cart and order it, a fact that the customer serice people seemed wholly unconcerned by.
I see the girl that is taking my order has some computer problems, but I managed to get my order through. Good thing my card isn't charged yet. They better not pull that shady **** on me. I'm calling them first thing on Monday if there's still no confirmation. So they have a history of poor customer service. Last time I ordered through the WEBSITE someone got my Visa's information. Now I'm really wondering...

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All right just called the AA company again. They placed a pending transaction on my card even though the item is out of stock. I should expect to have it shipped out within 18 days. This is the kind of **** that makes them seem like greedy bastards. This will be my last time too.

progressiveminded

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TyCooN
All right just called the AA company again. They placed a pending transaction on my card even though the item is out of stock. I should expect to have it shipped out within 18 days. This is the kind of **** that makes them seem like greedy bastards. This will be my last time too.

These kinds of things make me really love the AA resellers who bring the price point of AA down to where it should be, given the quality and various issues people have had/have with the brand.

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by neato torpedo
I ordered some shirts from them. Needed them fast. Did the free shipping and they came in 3 days.
Yes, it worked fine for me on my previous order too. Their communication is poor along with their out of stock policy. However if your item is in stock everything is very good.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads