• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TAKE ADDITIONAL 15% OFF @eHaberdasher.com - Brioni, Isaia, Corneliani!

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Gentleman,

We are pleased to announce a special 15% promotional discount on purchases made on www.eHaberdasher.com where you will find an incredible selection of Brioni and Gianluca Isaia, as well as offerings from Ermenegildo Zegna, Pal Zileri Sartoriale, Canali and Corneliani. We can also be found on ebay where we are known as honest*goods and have a reputation for excellence in service and for carrying only the ultimate in high end mens clothing. Click here to visit our ebay store.

Between now and the end of December (12/31), enter promotion code EHABNOV15 at checkout to take an additional 15% off your order (unlimited number of uses)! For already registered users, at checkout enter the promotion code below where you enter your email login and password. For new customers, at checkout select "I am a new customer" and then enter the promotion code at the bottom of the New Customer Checkout form.

Please note the following conditions:

*This special promotion cannot be combined with other promotions or offers.
*This offer is is valid for purchases on eHaberdasher.com only and is not valid on previous purchases or items on ebay.

We highly recommend the use of our PRODUCT FINDER to refine your searches:

http://store.ehaberdasher.com/Catalog.bok

**WE WILL BE ADDING NEW ITEMS DAILY FOR THE NEXT WEEK!***

For any further questions please email us at [email protected].

On this day of Thanksgiving, we are thankful to many of you forum members for your support, feedback, and of course for being loyal patrons.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday, and Happy Shopping!

Yours Truly,

Ben

foto010101

Reaction score
What do you mean with "ADDITIONAL"? Your description also says that offers cannot be combined. Please tell me if you can use the 15% after the 10%
smile.gif
. PROBLEM SOLVED: only one code can be applied. Thanks, Mike

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by foto010101
What do you mean with "ADDITIONAL"? Your description also says that offers cannot be combined. Please tell me if you can use the 15% after the 10%
smile.gif

PROBLEM SOLVED: only one code can be applied.

Thanks,

Mike

Hi Mike,

Sorry, coupon codes cannot be combined. We decided to increase the discount from 10% to 15% off. Indeed, only one code can be applied.

All the best,

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member