• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Superfuture down?

Reaction score
I've discovered that the site has voice-recognition software. Try shouting SUPERFUTURE FLAME ON!!! as you log on.

Trust me. It works every time.

Tabris

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Yet Fung
Last time I recall it being down, it was down for like a week. And we've got a comp. coming up!

That's fair enough, but I still don't see the point in making a thread when it was down for such a short amount of time. Maybe if it's gone for a couple of days, but not a few minutes.

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by denimdestroyedmylife
I've discovered that the site has voice-recognition software. Try shouting SUPERFUTURE FLAME ON!!! as you log on. Trust me. It works every time.
youre a liar... and a dirty lizard. i tried the flame on thing and it brought me to pics of you and england in the throes of passion. and i cant get on SF

digital_denim

Big Lose
Reaction score
I yelled "flame on" and some newbie showed up with gasoline soaked raws, asking for Flaming Mo's...WTF?!

tangerine

Reaction score
minya's new avatar crashed the server.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For some reason, every time Superfuture goes down (more frequently and less catastrophically than us), I hear the "The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire"... No particular reason. So, is it going to be up, or do we need to set up a temporary Superfuture/Ask Andy refugee camp? That, that would be hilarious to see. Brad and I would moderate
smile.gif

Ott

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
No particular reason. So, is it going to be up, or do we need to set up a temporary Superfuture/Ask Andy refugee camp? That, that would be hilarious to see.
hahaha please do this you could even change the colour scheme to match superfuture's, so they feel right at home!

Englandmj7

Reaction score
i tried the flame on thing and it brought me to pics of you and england in the throes of passion.
Don't act surprised. You were, after all, taking the pics.
wow.gif

Damn Superfuture.........

dnarnya

Reaction score
i just started to try and sell something on SF too...

why is style forum always up? or is it just up when superfuture is down?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads