1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Superfuture down?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Yet Fung, Sep 6, 2006.

1. cheapmutha

cheapmutha Senior member

me too. i just posted about how to last longer during sex... id never do that at the other sf....

2. denimdestroyedmylife

denimdestroyedmylife Senior member

^ Actually, that's an aspect of steezFORVM that I prefer over supernofuture------the varied forums. You know, the health-ish one, the general chat, the grown-ass man clothes, etc.I appreciate that there is a current events forum in which to discuss political things, even though I never visit it. I just wish steez would have a trash forum for non-sequiters. A nofuture ghetto here puts me off a bit. Better to mingle, but that's just my dalawa centavos. The offer is a really nice gesture, J. [​IMG]

3. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

I just wish steez would have a trash forum for non-sequiters.

We like to have them scattered randomly around the other subforums to add spice.

4. cheapmutha

cheapmutha Senior member

yeah... i dont see a reason for a seprate SF space... seems it would just create animosity between the boards... unless thats what j an LA want... a seprate place, not animosity

5. tweedlesinpink

tweedlesinpink Senior member

you know one thing completely stupid of me is not saving my links in the superdenim sticky...if that thing ever goes i've absolutely no idea what i put there. [​IMG] also that means i have no threads to refer to anymore. damn server explosions.

6. denimdestroyedmylife

hmmmmm.... i'm beginning to see the value of a superghetto here. beatle instructed me to give y'all this message regarding the SAMURAI CONTEST:
    beatle Nudie Lover [​IMG] Joined: 22 Jan 2006 Posts: 163 Location: Germany [​IMG]Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 17:27 Post subject: Thanks DDML.. maybe say hi to everybody... You could let them know that so far 20 people ordered succesfully...if there's anybody who did not recieve order info - tell them to find me here... [​IMG]
    There's a contest thread over at MYNUDIES. Brian or LA or J or whomever it may concern, not sure if this warrants a new thread. Maybe you think yes, Brian? dunno. hope all you supercontestants see this... [​IMG]

7. greentea

greentea Well-Known Member

thats sooo superghetto! [​IMG]

8. lilbucu

lilbucu Member

if anyone was trying to contact me about my s5000bk size 30 for 300$ please contact me at lilbucu @ hot mail dot com.

i'm trying to get in contact with the guy trying to get ride of his s5000bk size 29 b/c he got hold of a size 28.

9. denimdestroyedmylife

you may consider cross-posting this in the stickied superghetto thread [​IMG]

10. Durden

Durden Well-Known Member

HAHA U GAYS ARE NOWHERE WITHOUT SUPERFUTURE

DDML IS GAY FOR BRAD PITT HAHAHA

HAHA
    HAHAHA

i am thinking about lowering the amount of 'contribution' that posts like these i post contain. good idea?

11. denimdestroyedmylife

DDML IS GAY FOR BRAD PITT HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA i am thinking about lowering the amount of 'contribution' that posts like these i post contain. good idea?
    and Keska, too!

12. kaws&effect

kaws&effect Senior member

is it me or is it down again...

and has been for the last 2 days?

anyone else experiencing the same?

[​IMG]

13. rkingucla

rkingucla Well-Known Member

haha- I searched for google and found this thread this morning too. Yeah no access for me.

14. sploosh

sploosh Senior member

This site works for me but when I click a thread it is down [​IMG]

15. buffaloconsignment

buffaloconsignment Senior member

16. Drewster

Drewster Active Member

This is a bold move but I'm going to revive this old thread =]. Sufu has been down or at least 2-3 days and I have 3 buying/selling transactions pending. =[

edit* seems to be back up, sorry =]

Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
  17. KitAkira

KitAkira Senior member

GTFO. The Superfuture Ghetto threak is on the first page