• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Superfoods!

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have been using Dr. Schulze's SuperFood for years and it does work. I usually have with my juices.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by globetrotter
I've been having a heaped teaspoon right before bed and then when I wake up every day for about a month. I dn't mind the taste, and it is giving me fanstastic regularity. I would eat a live frog covered in **** for the level of regularity that I am getting with superfoods, if I had to.
GREENS+ has definitely made my elimination of solid waste more, um, "comprehensive." Good for energy in the morning too.

lance konami

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Javyn - I make a "superfood" smoothie every morning for breakfast.

1 1/2 cups coconut water
2 tbsp Hemp protein powder
1/4 cup goji berries
1 tbsp organic cacao powder
1 tbsp of organic almond butter
1 tbsp mesquite powder
1 banana
1/2 teaspoon extra virgin coconut oil
1/2 teaspoon maca powder
1 teaspoon spirulina
pinch of sea salt
green powder (optional)

It ******* rocks. Noticed a big difference within 2 days.

Shraka

Reaction score

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just discovered Raw Milk... that's right milk that comes straight from a heffer's **** to your door.

I'm amazed at how much easier it is to digest and how much better it tastes and how much more it costs and how difficult it is to obtain. California is actually trying to make it illegal (as it is already in Canada).
After reading about pasteurized milk, the stuff is complete poison.

fudgebutt

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiecollector
I just discovered Raw Milk... that's right milk that comes straight from a heffer's **** to your door.

I'm amazed at how much easier it is to digest and how much better it tastes and how much more it costs and how difficult it is to obtain. California is actually trying to make it illegal (as it is already in Canada).
After reading about pasteurized milk, the stuff is complete poison.

Enjoy your pathogen soup

Shraka

Reaction score
I just discovered Raw Milk... that's right milk that comes straight from a heffer's **** to your door. I'm amazed at how much easier it is to digest and how much better it tastes and how much more it costs and how difficult it is to obtain. California is actually trying to make it illegal (as it is already in Canada). After reading about pasteurized milk, the stuff is complete poison.
Pasteurized is good, Hamogonized is not.
Originally Posted by fudgebutt
Enjoy your pathogen soup
What he said. They'd have to do basic pasteurization (ie. boil it) wouldn't that? Surely nobody is THAT stupid.

Shraka

Reaction score
That's what the FDA would love for you to believe.

You're crazy.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The best part is that I'm a little lactose intolerant but I can drink raw milk just fine. I'll let you know if I croak. I was surprised it was so delicious. It's actually hard to get in my area (maybe 10 supermarkets in my area sell it) and the stuff that is for sale sells out in 24 hours after weekly delivery.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The best part is that I'm a little lactose intolerant but I can drink raw milk just fine. I'll let you know if I croak. I was surprised it was so delicious. It's actually hard to get in my area (maybe 10 supermarkets in my area sell it) and the stuff that is for sale sells out in 24 hours after weekly delivery.

I have a friend with a small dairy farm in PA. Her mother doesn't pasteurize milk anymore because so many of her local customers specifically order their milk that way.

Oh, the girl is stacked!...er...I mean healthy. [Fresh] milk definitely does a body good.

Shraka

Reaction score
Pasteurization doesn't look bad to me at all. I don't know what all the fuss is about.

Shraka

Reaction score
This is just one source. You'll find arguments for and against online. I'm all for raw milk.

http://www.mercola.com/article/milk/no_milk.htm
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...-part-one.aspx

grass fed cows is the way to go.

I'm not going to argue that feeding cows natural stuff is bad. Of course that's a better way to go. Dah, no brainer.

But you can't just say "Oh don't pasteurize it". That's a really dangerous thing to say because most milk is full of all sorts of **** that will MAKE YOU SICK if you didn't pasteurize it!!! If you want non pasteurized milk you better make DAMNED sure the cows are healthy, fed proper food and not hormones.

Even then I'm dubious about the benefits.

I'm totally with you that homogenization is bad though. They dump chemicals in it just to make it consistent. Blah to that!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads