• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Styleforum Site Stats: Members with the Most Posts

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I love looking at these stats as it appeals to the fantasy sports/gambler in me. Stats/numbers/wall street = monetary wagers. Can someone throw out a likely/unlikely scenario and a corresponding dollar value/probability that it succeeds or fails?

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Wher eis it?

forum home page on the right sidebar underneath current users logged on. check it out ksik, you actually have over 30k poasts

here is some smart $. there is a strong possibility i will be in the top 10 for current day, 7 day, and 30 day spots for the next while ;)

Last edited:

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
inner fuckin' circle, bitches!

#1.Piobaire
(47,495 posts)
#2.Connemara
(34,852 posts)
#3.Manton
(34,098 posts)
#4.iammatt
(33,864 posts)
#5.kwilkinson
(30,117 posts)
#6.Artisan Fan
(29,967 posts)
#7.voxsartoria
(26,001 posts)
#8.LabelKing
(25,689 posts)
#9.gdl203
(25,335 posts)
#10.Thomas
(23,257 posts)

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
VOX, LK, and gdl ought not be considered as they seem to be retired from poasting (Vox doesn't count with perpetually merkuring and becoming even more esoteric with his posts).

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Yeah this thread is pretty much the IS appreciation thread.

Top 3 for the past 30 days!! :bigstar:

#1.in stitches
(1,983 posts)
#2.Rambo
(1,018 posts)
#3.SpooPoker
(891 posts)
#4.kwilkinson
(614 posts)
#5.whodini
(611 posts)
#6.Piobaire
(569 posts)
#7.lasbar
(545 posts)
#8.pocketsquareguy
(532 posts)
#9.NAMOR
(521 posts)
#10.StephenHero
(514 posts)

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
Stitches' posting has declined slightly the past few days, possibly in an incredibly delayed reaction to all the hate he's received since he started relentlessly carpetbombing threads. Still 95% worthless (as opposed to the SF mean of 80%), but at least there's not as much of it. Neo is making a strong run to actually have more posts than IS today. Which is scary.

Last edited:

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Stitches' posting has declined slightly the past few days, possibly in an incredibly delayed reaction to all the hate he's received since he started relentlessly carpetbombing threads. Still 95% worthless, but at least there's not as much of it. Neo is making a strong run to actually have more posts than IS today. Which is scary.

Was thinking the same.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Stitches' posting has declined slightly the past few days, possibly in an incredibly delayed reaction to all the hate he's received since he started relentlessly carpetbombing threads. Still 95% worthless (as opposed to the SF mean of 80%), but at least there's not as much of it. Neo is making a strong run to actually have more posts than IS today. Which is scary.

Was thinking the same.

seriously, why do you two find it so nesseccary to run all over the forum and say the same **** about me over and over and over. just put me on permanent ignore or something and get on with your life. does it really bother you that on the home page if you scroll down you have to notice how much i post? what the hell difference does it make?

these constant posts of yours are more worthless than anything i post, and they only cause my post count to increase as i respond to them. on top of it all, if you do have me on ignore already and you still find it neccessary to complain about me you really need examine yourself, because that is a you problem not a me problem. just get over it. im here, youre here, move on already. its just getting tiresome and old to have to keep going over this.

Last edited:

lasbar69

Reaction score
seriously, why do you two find it so nesseccary to run all over the forum and say the same **** about me over and over and over. just put me on permanent ignore or something and get on with your life. does it really bother you that on the home page if you scroll down you have to notice how much i post? what the hell difference does it make?

these constant posts of yours are more worthless than anything i post, and they only cause my post count to increase as i respond to them. on top of it all, if you do have me on ignore already and you still find it neccessary to complain about me you really need examine yourself, because that is a you problem not a me problem. just get over it. im here, youre here, move on already. its just getting tiresome and old to have to keep going over this.

Are you good friends in real life?

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Blackhood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IS you present more of a conundrum than most posters: very little to contribute, but a persistently high level of posts. It seems as if the sheer pride of posting a great deal keeps you going. I would wager that you could have invaded any Forum in the land and still maintained this persona. Don' take this as Snark or an Insult, it is merely an observation.

Nothing to add, but an infinite amount to say.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
I don't even know what this thread is about.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads