• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

StyleForum Poker Stars Tourney Sept 14 8:30 EST - MJK Prizes

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok, it is official. The first Poker Stars x Styleforum tourney aka "A card game with class" will be today, September 14th at 8:30PM EST time. To access the tourney go to the "Tourney" tab the PS application and then click on "Private". Look for "Styleforum Tourney." The password to enter the tourney is "rovinggambler." You can register now, up into the time it starts. The buy-in is $5 +$.50.

If you don't want to play, but watch all the heart-pounding action you can follow the above directions after the tourney starts and then observe whatever table you want.

Right now we are giving away a free shawl neck for first place and a pair of underwear for second place. If we have lots of people playing then maybe we can up the prizes a bit.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm registered as stazzzy.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll try to stay sober enough to join the tourney. The Beer Garden is calling my name for this afternoon.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm in, bitches. Watch out for 23rdSt.

PinkPantser

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PinkPantser
I'd like to play, I have no $ on stars though and HSBC isn't letting my eCheck go through.

I've got money on FullTilt if anyone is willing to do a transfer.

Willing to transfer $12 of my FTP dollars for $10 of someones Stars dollars, free money, holler at me.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
****, broke and i gotta work.

that shawl collar is a great first prize

robbie

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Does it take Visa? I put in 2 different Visa cards and both got declined due to internet gaming restrictions. If it's possible to transfer money, someone who would be willing to, PM me and I'll PP you some dough.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Does it take Visa? I put in 2 different Visa cards and both got declined due to internet gaming restrictions. If it's possible to transfer money, someone who would be willing to, PM me and I'll PP you some dough.
You have to do the e-check thing. If you have a check lying around try it.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
You have to do the e-check thing. If you have a check lying around try it.

Oh that works? Cool, I'll do that next time. A helpful SF'er offered to switch me some PP for some PS $.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads