• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Styleforum goes to Vegas (to Guild, Capsule, etc...)

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, my day job will have me frantically finishing a proposal next week, but Styleforum is dispatching Whodini to Vegas to take photographs like a crazy man, both for the ongoing Q&A's (watch out for South Willard's Ryan Condor, K.Z.O's Joel Koerneschild, and more) and blog about new SS10 product. (He asked for a dedicated Styleforum netbook so that he could do this, and it made me lolz.)

The brandlist for Capsule can be found here: http://www.capsuleshow.com/lasvegas_brandlist.html.

and for Guild:
www.guild-show.com

If you ask nicely, Who might take some pictures at your favorite booth and ask if he can post some previews online.

Cheers,

Fok.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The list has grown.
Albert I have a side mission for you!

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Make sure you guys actually post them this time.
bigstar[1].gif

PinkPantser

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by eglbc
do you need passes for this? ill be at magic/project and wouldnt mind peepin game.
when I went last year I just handed them a business card and they didn't even check for registration (though I was registered). Its at least twice as big this year so it might be different. edit: for capsule

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Unfortunately, my day job will have me frantically finishing a proposal next week, but Styleforum is dispatching Whodini to Vegas to take photographs like a crazy man, both for the ongoing Q&A's (watch out for South Willard's Ryan Condor, K.Z.O's Joel Koerneschild, and more) and blog about new SS10 product. (He asked for a dedicated Styleforum netbook so that he could do this, and it made me lolz.)

The brandlist for Capsule can be found here: http://www.capsuleshow.com/lasvegas_brandlist.html.

Not sure where the Guild website is at.

If you ask nicely, Who might take some pictures at your favorite booth and ask if he can post some previews online.

Cheers,

Fok.

condor.jpg

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Rye and I will be roadtrippin' soon enough. Fok asked me to make a list of my expenses so he can reimburse me later: -Two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers. -Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls.
Originally Posted by LA Guy
(He asked for a dedicated Styleforum netbook so that he could do this, and it made me lolz.)
Don't worry, it's been already been itemized on the expense report. I'll be lolzing when I email you back pics from Capsule that look suspiciously like the mens department at Kohl's.
Originally Posted by eglbc
do you need passes for this? ill be at magic/project and wouldnt mind peepin game.
Is Project still charging people to get in? There isn't a whole lot I'd like to check out there but I wouldn't mind checking it out if I can. I need to be over there anyway to catch the shuttle to Guild and the pool party.
Originally Posted by kiya
I'll be there, come say what's up and i'll buy you a shot of Bourbon.
You're a whisky drinker? Damn, we'll definitely have to meet up.
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
Whodini is never very nice to me, but it'd be great to see pictures of Lova, Endovanera, Chronicles of Never, Our Legacy...
Wouldn't you know it but I have this gut feeling I'm going to run out of film when I get to those tables.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
But seriously, if you see a brand on that list that interests you, post it here. I'm not just going for the booze, lap dances, and pool time; this is in hopes of growing the forum, creating some new dialogue, and benefiting SFers.

Mostly the booze, though.

Homme

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
But seriously, if you see a brand on that list that interests you, post it here. I'm not just going for the booze, lap dances, and pool time; this is in hopes of growing the forum, creating some new dialogue, and benefiting SFers.

Mostly the booze, though.

The real EG

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads