• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stuff that makes me feel great

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Matt
I've really gone off drinking in the last year or so. I mean, OK, I was ******* plastered last Thursday night, like, decimated...and that was only narrowly better than the Saturday night before it, but other than those two benders, I haven't had a lot of 'lots and lots' nights in quite a while.

yeah, I talk a big talk but I really dont either. Maybe once a week. Last night was an exception...me and my buddy went to a hockey game...polished off a 12 pack and a half a fifth of whisky before we left...then a couple pitchers of beer at a bar by the arena, then a couple jack and cokes at the game. Needless to say, i felt great last night but awful this morning.

So maybe I should reconsider that as making me feel good 100% of the time hahaha.

jefferyd

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whiteslashasian
I haven't, but my GF does it a few times a month. I don't find Yoga terribly relaxing in the first place, I do it to improve my flexibility.

Bikram Yoga is anything but relaxing- it's done in a room heated to 105 degrees, like doing yoga in a sauna. Really kicks your ass. But you feel awesome after.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The high and pump you get after a hard lifting work out, or the runner's high after intense cardio.

When you hear the words "Caaaa-li-fornia-Loooove" blare from the speakers at the club.

Driving a Miata.

Shifting from 2nd to 3rd and flooring the throttle on an empty road, or careening through sweeping turns on a mountain road.

Smoking a cigar with a mild buzz, in front of the Bellagio fountains with a few of your best friends after a weekend of hard partying.

The first sip of cold beer on a Friday after work.

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jefferyd
Bikram Yoga is anything but relaxing- it's done in a room heated to 105 degrees, like doing yoga in a sauna. Really kicks your ass. But you feel awesome after.

I know what it is
smile.gif
I just have very little desire to do yoga in a super hot room. I sweat more than enough when lifting, cardio, doing regular yoga haha. I'm sure I'll get dragged to a bikram session sooner than later though...

spb_lady

Reaction score
1. Thai massage
2. Bottle of Pinot Noir
3. Hookah on milk
4. Meditation... after one day of meditation i usually feel like i've just spent a week of holidays by the sea.
5. Wu long tea... especially when it goes together with traditional ceremony.
6. Life music and concerts... it might be something very different - last time i was stupidly happy at Massive Attack concert, before that - Richard Galliano in conservatoire
inlove.gif

7. Long walk around the city... thanks god i live in one of the most beautiful cities in the world!
8. Swimming... especially in the sea of course.
9. Dinner with close friends... just we usually joke a lot and that always makes me feel great.
10. Painting... if i'm moody 1 or 2 hours of pointless painting and i'm fine again.
11. Sex!
bounce2.gif

12. Chocolate cakes with hot chocolate inside
13. Travelling... what can be more exciting than discovering something new?
14. Meeting dolphins and whales... actually i've never seen them alive, but i'm sure i will be very happy if i meet them one day.
15. Ecstasy

****, i just realized that i can continue the list several more hours
facepalm.gif
So i stop here.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kellie Dobbie
Just purchased a water bed. Believe me, last night was my best sleep ever.

You won't be saying that too much longer.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
There is no greater feeling in the world than the relief that accompanies a three-minute-long piss after a long night of drinking and seriously pent-up bladder urgency.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads