• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***Story Et Fall Thread***

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got the letter from fedex, but $0 charge, which was surprising (not that I'm complaining).

sosuke

Reaction score
And you ordered from Line 1?

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just saw Cyc's photo recap... Makes it obvious I should just cop Margielas instead of the SeF side zips.

Last edited:

mcking

Reaction score
Hey guys,

My order just arrived & this will be my first post, I didn't need to pay any custom fees cause I'm living in Singapore. The order took nearly a month but it was shipped out really fast, it arrived my place in 3 days. I would have to say the customer service for Story Et Fall was excellent! Lian replied to my emails efficiently, answered my questions & was very direct. The packaging of the boots was double boxed and it was neatly done from the papers inside, the extra sole & the dust bags. In love with the pair and gonna the order the same model in black colour. I will post more pictures tomorrow & I'll post the fit of the boot tomorrow as well.

Noob question here but how are you guys ordering without pix? I hate to order the wrong shoe. Looking for the above chelsea and black suede version. Thanks in advance!

sosuke

Reaction score
Oh wow, awesome work! Since the original site lacks photos and dates it was REALLY helpful to find what I need.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Not that I really care, but some people might re: pics being cross posted - if you already ran it by them, carry on.

Also, maybe more pics later in the week. I'll try and take a few angles. Still haven't worn them yet so no impressions as to creasing etc.

Last edited:

griffinsadbro

Reaction score
My chelsea's arrived yesterday after some shipping issues with UPS, $112 CAD duties.

Yemmyh

Reaction score
How come you guys are hit with tax and need to pay extra money when the parcel arrived?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads