1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Steamers in Canada

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by fatherseanfan, Apr 26, 2006.

1. fatherseanfan

fatherseanfan Senior Member

As a new member, I've been looking through the archives to make sure questions I have haven't already been answered. It seems most people agree that the best steamer is the Jiffy E-steamer (please correct me if I'm wrong). I was wondering if anyone knew where to buy one in Canada. I do not want to buy it from an American e-bayer or Amazon.com because I want to avoid duty tax. Thanks!

2. sartorially senseless

sartorially senseless Senior Member

As a new member, I've been looking through the archives to make sure questions I have haven't already been answered. It seems most people agree that the best steamer is the Jiffy E-steamer (please correct me if I'm wrong). I was wondering if anyone knew where to buy one in Canada. I do not want to buy it from an American e-bayer or Amazon.com because I want to avoid duty tax. Thanks!

london drugs. they sell a nice conair one.

3. fatherseanfan

fatherseanfan Senior Member

I thought the only way to go was Jiffy Esteam?