1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Spring break skin care

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Longhorn, Mar 5, 2002.

1. Longhorn

Longhorn Member

for spring break i want to get a great tan, but i dont want to be the dork who is red at the clubs..any idea what lotion i should use? i burn fairly easy..any idea what amount of spf i should use?
    thanks for the help guys

2. Mike C.

Mike C. Well-Known Member

I'm going on spring break next week (Acapulco). What im doing is going to the tanning salon before i head down there. Ive been there once already and im going tomorrow and then once again before i leave on sunday. When i get there ill have a base tan so i wont burn like hell the first few days. Anyway im gonna use at least spf 15 block all day. The sun there is strong enough that you'll still get tan.