• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Spring break skin care

Longhorn

Reaction score
for spring break i want to get a great tan, but i dont want to be the dork who is red at the clubs..any idea what lotion i should use? i burn fairly easy..any idea what amount of spf i should use?
thanks for the help guys

Mike C.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm going on spring break next week (Acapulco). What im doing is going to the tanning salon before i head down there. Ive been there once already and im going tomorrow and then once again before i leave on sunday. When i get there ill have a base tan so i wont burn like hell the first few days. Anyway im gonna use at least spf 15 block all day. The sun there is strong enough that you'll still get tan.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy