• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sperry Top-Sider Chukka

theom-

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by coopster
Bought those exact ones from macys for like $60 and they are superbly comfortable.

I also bought the sperry 4 eye boots from FTGG and while they have a nice look they offer a fraction of the comfort.

ChukkaTan0515825110.jpg

i like these. they look at lot less chunkier than the ones on UO.com. What model exactly are they?

BBSLM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bought those exact ones from macys for like $60 and they are superbly comfortable.

I also bought the sperry 4 eye boots from FTGG and while they have a nice look they offer a fraction of the comfort.

ChukkaTan0515825110.jpg

omg do want. where to kop?

coopster

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BBSLM
omg do want. where to kop?

FTGG stands for "For The Greater Good" HereI guess they are a mens boutique in VA.

Anyways, jqbomb posted some pics a few months back and I just fell in love. I sent FTGG an email asking if they had any in 13 and they said no but they would let me know if they ever got any in. As soon as the shipment came in they emailed me and I bought them as fast as i could. They were a bit pricey ($110 + $15 shipping) but I really like the look.

As for the comfort of them they are a lot like my BoB x Sperry loafers as in they have a very thin sole (it feels a lot like a thin "foam" sandal) and like someone said about the width is very thin as well.

When i get home I will post some pics of how they look with jeans.

coopster

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tigerFormula
i like these. they look at lot less chunkier than the ones on UO.com. What model exactly are they?

They are the "Sperry Chucka Suede Tan"

welchey3

Reaction score
FTGG stands for "For The Greater Good" HereI guess they are a mens boutique in VA.

Anyways, teger I believe posted some pics a few months back and I just fell in love. I sent FTGG an email asking if they had any in 13 and they said no but they would let me know if they ever got any in. As soon as the shipment came in they emailed me and I bought them as fast as i could. They were a bit pricey ($110 + $15 shipping) but I really like the look.

As for the comfort of them they are a lot like my BoB x Sperry loafers as in they have a very thin sole (it feels a lot like a thin "foam" sandal) and like someone said about the width is very thin as well.

When i get home I will post some pics of how they look with jeans.

Thanks so much for the site. I think ill order them.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
that was jqbomb that posted, I did the same thing with the 12s. they are sitting at home, wish I had brought them
frown.gif
I love them

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads