1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Sperry Top-Sider Chukka

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by v3l, Jan 4, 2009.

1. jqbomb

jqbomb Senior member

there are also a handful of different sperry chukka's available now on yoox including 2 nice leather models. enjoy.

2. coopster

coopster Senior member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

now I dont know what color I want.[​IMG]

Do a search of "jqbomb" and his posts. He took a couple of pictures that absolutely sold me on the tan ones.

3. BBSLM

BBSLM Senior member

Well I just tried to kop the black and tan suedes from FTGG, but their number was not in service.

4. BBSLM

BBSLM Senior member

Do a search of "jqbomb" and his posts. He took a couple of pictures that absolutely sold me on the tan ones.
    his pics make the tan ones look very dope.

5. coopster

coopster Senior member

i found the black ones cheaper elsewhere.

Congrats. Hope you enjoy them like I do.

6. Trackstarr

Trackstarr Senior member

7. blank

blank Senior member

OK, sick of this. Show some fits wearing them

*grumble* might have to go back and buy

8. v3l

v3l Senior member

Me too. I just ordered them off yoox. Can't wait for them to get here!

9. BBSLM

BBSLM Senior member

Congrats. Hope you enjoy them like I do.

thanks. we'll find out in a few days.

10. bure

bure Senior member

What do you guys think of this tan color? Versatile or should I go with the brown ones? [​IMG]

11. welchey3

welchey3 Active Member

i like the tan over the darker, but the soles look so thick on those, but ide still wear them... the 4 hole ones pictured on the first page are my favoite

12. Teger

Teger Senior member

not really a fan of the tan. I think i will be buying the blacks tho

13. bure

bure Senior member

OK, sick of this. Show some fits wearing them *grumble* might have to go back and buy
    not really a fan of the tan. I think i will be buying the blacks tho
    Okay I didn't really realize the ones I posted were hikingboot-esque. I like the tan ones, and possibly the black ones, but I'd just like to see fit pics!! Are these the exact same as those tan ones on the first page but in black? Also, I think I saw someone say these fit true to size, but I'm not sure.. how do they fit compared to Common Projects (I'm 41). Thanks

14. welchey3

welchey3 Active Member

Im trying to order the shoes from the For The Greater Good, but their phone line isnt working. Does any body know whats up? And how would i go about ordering by email if their phone doesnt start working?

15. jqbomb

jqbomb Senior member

Are these the exact same as those tan ones on the first page but in black?

Also, I think I saw someone say these fit true to size, but I'm not sure.. how do they fit compared to Common Projects (I'm 41). Thanks

Yep, same style in black suede. You should check out the brown suede ones too, they are overlooked and I think the pony hair upper is sick!

They fit true to size, but you might find them to be a bit narrow at first. Mine stretched right out after a few hours of wear.

Im trying to order the shoes from the For The Greater Good, but their phone line isnt working. Does any body know whats up? And how would i go about ordering by email if their phone doesnt start working?

They mentioned a week ago on their site they were having problems. Email them at ftgg.orders@gmail.com.

16. PartagasIV

PartagasIV Senior member

FTGG guys are very responsive to email. My original pair of the brown suede/pony hairs blew out the sides on my right foot and they worked w/ the Sperry rep to get me another pair free.

17. urbanprep99

urbanprep99 New Member

18. bure

bure Senior member

I'm really liking those tan sperrys from FTGG but I don't really know my true size and I already have a pair of Clarks Desert boots in sand but these are so sweet, someone convince me [​IMG]

19. urbanprep99

urbanprep99 New Member

I'm probably gonna get them if someone can't tell me when those jcrew ones are coming out so i'll fill you in.

20. urbanprep99

urbanprep99 New Member

I'm probably gonna get those if someone can't tell me when those jcrew sperrys come out, so i'll fill you in[​IMG]