1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

songs that give you chills

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by thekunk07, Sep 11, 2009.

1. choowy

choowy Senior member

Peter Gabriel singing The Book of Love in the Scrubs finale.

2. Cravate_Noire

Cravate_Noire Senior member

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

3. racetrack

racetrack Senior member

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Stabilo - Flawed Design lyrics just resonate with you.

4. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

haha i know its so gay but it makes me think sad sad homosexual thoughts.

understatement of the year imo.

5. designprofessor

designprofessor Senior member

Jimi Hendrix - All Along the Watchtower
    Yumeji's theme -from movie In the Mood for Love
    Velvet Underground - Heroin
    Blind Willie Johnson -Dark Was the Night, Cold was the Ground

for trips of sunny nostalgia -Herb Alpert /Tijuana Brass

6. limping_decorum

limping_decorum Senior member

this song.....always and forever....until i go deaf

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. and this

7. CunningSmeagol

CunningSmeagol Senior member

Che Gelida Manina from La Boheme.

8. RJman

RJman Senior member Dubiously Honored

November Spawned a Monster
    A lot of Belle & Sebastian because I was listening to it at a very particular point in my life.

9. NorCal

NorCal Senior member

10. RJman

RJman Senior member Dubiously Honored

11. sonick

sonick Senior member

Undoubtedly: Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Also: Elliott Smith - Needle in the Hay

12. windrunner

windrunner Senior member

Tubular Bells, Michael Oldfield

...on a crisp autumn day as the leaves fly around Geogetown....and Father Marin walks up to the house on that foggy night [​IMG]

13. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

Good call on "Waltzing Matilda."

14. KFS

KFS Well-Known Member

Eels - Last Stop This Town
    Lots of stuff by:
    Sarah McLachlan (e.g. Angel, I Will Remember You)
    Kate Rusby (The Lark, The Wild Goose)

15. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Senior member

lot of gospel songs give me chills. but this one always gave me the chills. Cats in the Cradle by Harry Chapin

16. Seanallen

Seanallen Senior member

Brian Eno- The River

This song is great when its deep winter.

17. CunningSmeagol

Good call on "Waltzing Matilda."

I like the Rod Stewart version. Is that what's being talked about?

18. CunningSmeagol

Girl From Mill Valley, Jeff Beck, Beck-Ola.

19. CunningSmeagol

Eels - Last Stop This Town
    Lots of stuff by:
    Sarah McLachlan (e.g. Angel, I Will Remember You)
    Kate Rusby (The Lark, The Wild Goose)

I LOVE this song.