Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

songs that give you chills

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by thekunk07, Sep 11, 2009.

1. StephenHero

StephenHero Black Floridian

U2- I Still Haven't Found...from Rattle & Hum
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

2. Baron

Baron Senior member Dubiously Honored

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

3. phreak

phreak Senior member

4. judges76

judges76 Senior member

Kansas - Dust in the Wind

5. Baron

Baron Senior member Dubiously Honored

ftfy

6. unicornwarrior

unicornwarrior Senior member

Windowpane - Opeth
    Alabama - Coltrane

there's honestly a bunch.

assorted pieces of songs by Mouth of the Architect.

never been a big Radiohead fan, but "Life in a Glass House" is a song that does it for me.

oh and "starless" from the album Red by King Crimson.

7. Parker

Parker Senior member Dubiously Honored

Slightly pompous britpop that still gives me chills:

Bittersweet Symphony The Verve

The Drugs Don't Work Richard Ashcroft

8. kwiteaboy

kwiteaboy Senior member

9. romafan

romafan Senior member

Pogues - And the Band Played Waltzing Matilda [​IMG]

10. spertia

spertia Senior member

"Shout" -- Tears for Fears

"When Doves Cry" -- Prince

11. gdl203

gdl203 Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Hatikvah
    Radiohead's Street Spirit

12. judges76

judges76 Senior member

In a NY Minute - Don Henley
    Lost Together - Blue Rodeo
    Nautical Disaster - Tragically Hip

13. Master-Classter

Master-Classter Senior member

Johnny Cash, hurt. and of course, this gives me chills, any they're multiplying [​IMG]

14. premo

premo Senior member

15. justtemple

justtemple Senior member

Sigur Rós-Sæglópur