• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

somet denim..

Jbreen1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was just in BIG today and the somets are awesome. The guy working wasn't helping me out much though. But I tried on the 003's in a 32 and they were kind of tight. I should have picked up the 33's when I was in there but I just ordered them. I'll post up fit pics when they come in.

MiniW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks pepperdanky, I think i see what's going on with the vertical fades. you learn something new everyday...

Jbreen1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do you guys wear the 008's. I have some 003's that are crazy low rise. I'm kind of liking the fit but the rise is just way to low. I don't think the 008's would cover ******.

MiniW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just got some 008's from a member. I do love the denim and the fit on the legs, but the rise is crazy low. I suspect I will wear them with longer shirts and dark underwear
laugh.gif
BTW I wear an APC NS 28 and NC 29. And I got the Somets 008 in a 28 and feel that they are the right size. IMO, they fit somewhere in the middle between the two APC cuts in terms of slimness. The rise is definitely lower than both APC's. I hope this helps.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a pair of 008 raw slims. I wear sz 30 kmw rockers, should I go for size 29 or size 28?

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Holy **** the size 28 is tight! I can hardly bend my knees, these are torture. They look ******* great. Balls, completely cleaved. Almost superfuture fit. Hope to god they stretch.
somet1404.jpg

gusd671

Reaction score
^^suck it in and give us some fit pics!

:edit:

...nvm, just saw them in another thread. i think the fit is great! def will look better when they stretch.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
The 008 and 018 both have knee darts. I'm not sure what they do, possibly prevent knee bags?

edit: it isn't clear because I originally mentioned the 008, but those are the 018 = slim blacks. They look blueish in the picture due to weird lighting.

rocks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have the same ones, they're up for sale but if they don't sell this month, I'm keeping them.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
WTF? I would have bought them if I saw them, I checked B&S for all somets...

edit: I think I did see your page, but I thought that since you didn't reply they were gone.

crosswound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i was wondering what the knee darts are for also. looking to cop size 26 008 somets this year not sure when, probably after the new cures.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
eason is your pair tight in the waist as well? In my experience they don't stretch a whole lot. I sized down several sizes as well on recommendation from the somet manager but they ended up too tight and didn't stretch enough in the waist. Now they're up for sale. The legs were good for me though, so I don't know if this applies to you.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads