• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Resource icon

SOLD CARUSO CHARCOAL NAILHEAD SUIT - 42R - SUPER 160'S SOLD

klundberg

Reaction score
klundberg submitted a new listing:

CARUSO CHARCOAL NAILHEAD SUIT - 42R - SUPER 160'S - Lightly worn, 42R Charcoal Caruso Suit

Caruso 42R Charcoal Nailhead Suit

Super 160's - amazing fabric
Staple charcoal color
Full canvas construction
Handmade details
Surgeons cuffs
Notch lapel
Ticket pocket
2 button
Lightly worn, no damage

See pics f View attachment 991518 View attachment 991519 View attachment 991520 View attachment 991520 View attachment 991521 View attachment 991522 View attachment 991523 View attachment 991524 or measurements.

Read more about this listing...

avsmusic1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Apologies but just to confirm...
21" pit to pit
19" shoulder

Is that right?

Is it safe to assume it's a slimmer fit overall then too? (e.g. sleeve)

klundberg

Reaction score
Yes to the measurement questions. I can't comment on the overall fit of the suit. I thought I would fit this size, but it was smaller than I expected. (I purchased it here at Styleforum).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads