• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Soccer • Football • Voetbal • Futbol • Calcio 2011/2012

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Suarez refused to shake Evra's hand today. Anyone left here not convinced what an asshole he is?

Reynard369

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Suarez refused to shake Evra's hand today. Anyone left here not convinced what an asshole he is?

Why would he shake the hand of the man responsible for getting him banned for 8 games? I wouldn't, even if I was deserving of the ban.

tullytra

Reaction score
The "live" angle that ESPN showed sure looked like Suarez was rejecting Evra, but there is another angle which seems like Evra didn't extend his hand; so Suarez moved on, then Evra grabbed his arm as he went for the next person. Evra held his hand down until Suarez went past. Suarez's hand goes right to where the previous two people's has.Yes, I'm a fan of Suarez, but I think they're both at fault for the handshake thing.

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Also, Barcelona dropped again. Madrid should go 10 points clear tomorrow.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Why would he shake the hand of the man responsible for getting him banned for 8 games? I wouldn't, even if I was deserving of the ban.

Suarez got himself banned. You 2 should bed each other.

Last edited:

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

The "live" angle that ESPN showed sure looked like Suarez was rejecting Evra, but there is another angle which seems like Evra didn't extend his hand; so Suarez moved on, then Evra grabbed his arm as he went for the next person. Evra held his hand down until Suarez went past. Suarez's hand goes right to where the previous two people's has.Yes, I'm a fan of Suarez, but I think they're both at fault for the handshake thing.

No way, Evra made a reasonable gesture - second angle clearly slows he left his hand extended. Suarez had the intention to refuse the entire time, it was obvious.

Last edited:

tullytra

Reaction score
Was Suarez closer to the person in front of him than anyone else in line? Evra had no problem getting his hand in place in time for everyone but Suarez. We each see it the way we want it. I'm just saying they're both at fault.

Last edited:

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Barça dropping further.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Was Suarez closer to the person in front of him than anyone else in line? Evra had no problem getting his hand in place in time for everyone but Suarez. We each see it the way we want it. I'm just saying they're both at fault.

And I'm saying you're plain wrong.

Burton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

And I'm saying you're plain wrong.

Agreed. Look, Suarez is a very creative player and way better than that other tall gaingly lurch like option that LIverpool has upfront. That said, and will all due respect for his prowess as a player, he is a first rate asshole and a huge negative for the game. As a Liverpool fan you can say, yeah, he his our asshole, but you can never claim--with the body of evidence--that he is not an asshole. This is precisely the reason SAF gave up on Ravel Morrison.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Should Evra be banned 8 matches ?

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Burton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Should Evra be banned 8 matches ?

Suarez should be booted from Liverpool. But that is a personal problem for Scousers. I remember when the City fans hung the sign "Welcome to Manchester for Tevez." One thing I know, they won't be doing that again--and most of the fans rue the day he signed for City. At some point, you either are willing to acknowledge the guy is bad news or you won't, but that doesn't change the facts.

Last edited:

Sir Humphrey Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Agreed. Look, Suarez is a very creative player and way better than that other tall gaingly lurch like option that LIverpool has upfront. That said, and will all due respect for his prowess as a player, he is a first rate asshole and a huge negative for the game. As a Liverpool fan you can say, yeah, he his our asshole, but you can never claim--with the body of evidence--that he is not an asshole. This is precisely the reason SAF gave up on Ravel Morrison.

Not the right kind of asshole to say that. Then again everything from Heysel onwards was other people's fault.

tullytra

Reaction score

Suarez should be booted from Liverpool. But that is a personal problem for Scousers. I remember when the City fans hung the sign "Welcome to Manchester for Tevez." One thing I know, they won't be doing that again--and most of the fans rue the day he signed for City. At some point, you either are willing to acknowledge the guy is bad news or you won't, but that doesn't change the facts.

I'm pretty sure City fans rue the day, because Tevez quit on the team and became a transfer drama-queen/nightmare. I think Suarez will be alright so long as he continues to produce on the pitch while the other transfers do nothing. If there were someone to step in and take his production I could see some support forming to get rid of him. City had/has exceptional options to replace Tevez, so it was easy for City fans to say just get rid of him. People want to win, and no matter how much his personality clashes with what people would like to see, he still gives Liverpool the best chance to win.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads