• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SNS Herning- fits?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
tres bien is killin it with their sns buy may have to cop something

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Does anyone know if the full zip fisherman knit is similar to weight of the stark? IE, I know the fang is heavier but I am not sure where the fisherman stands.

They are pretty close. Fisherman may be slightly "lighter" in that it's a denser knit than the Stark, and slightly less chunky but they are not crazy different in terms of weight warmth. Fisherman is slightly more wind resistant though, due to that tighter fabrication.

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got an XL which is what I wear in all SNS, hope it fits since return shipping is a *****.

6'1 185lbs 42" chest for reference

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I got an XL which is what I wear in all SNS, hope it fits since return shipping is a *****.

You should be good. Won't be slim, probably fit you true, you likely could have pulled off a L if you wanted a slim fit.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

We're the same size, almost to a -t. I've gone with a L though in all SNS I've tried and it fits great. To each their own.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
someone needs to pick up that purple bubble pullover

Hobbs

Reaction score

We're the same size, almost to a -t. I've gone with a L though in all SNS I've tried and it fits great. To each their own.

Even the 'new' Starks? I'm ~188lbs with a 42" chest and can't figure out whether I'm an L or XL in the concrete Stark. I have this Oliver Spencer cardigan in an M and the measurements seem to indicate that I'm an XL.

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Four Horsemen gave me these measurements for a large stark from this season:

Shoulder - 17
Chest - 19 3/4
Sleeve - 26
Length - 25

Saksen

Reaction score
Just got in a triple blue size M from Le Rayon Frais. The colors are much darker than I expected and seem much darker than the Frans Boone triple blue? Not sure if it's the lighting that makes Frans Boone's seem lighter. Anyway I put it on top of my Stark size S from last year: The sleeves are longer on the M but the body is noticeably shorter.

Last edited:

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
:plain:

348 + shipping is not a good price for a stark, that's retail.

akatsuki

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This new sizing thing is (1) a headache and (2) concerning about a shift away from their heritage.

And this random supply going to different shops with sweaters not even being on their own website is just really annoying.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads