• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

knappabn

Reaction score
Cooled down a bit today so I'm busting out the Enzo walnut suede zips again. Words can't explain how delicious these are. It's like wearing soft suede socks. Half tempted to do another pair in black suede or something.

xOBSiLK.jpg
I would do a GMTO for a black suede pair.

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Only 2 spots left in the Dark Cognac Shell/ Dark Brown Utah Kingsley GMTO, just posted to Reddit so act quick if you want one of the last 2 slots. Patrik said we can only do 6 total for this one.

Sizing: Via Skoak: About the S last: this is a classic round last. General fitting guidance for the S last is to wear your normal Carmina Rain last size. Size down half a size from your Edward Green or Gaziano & Girling size. For an extensive Löf & Tung reference chart regarding sizes follow this link.

Link to payment page: https://www.skoaktiebolaget.com/col...funder-lof-tung-cordovan-kingsley-100-deposit

• Model: Kingsley boot (image is on T last though)
  • Price: 5920 SEK ex VAT, about $650 USD (100% down but includes free shipping)
  • Last: S Last seen here
  • Uppers: Dark Cognac Horween Shell Cordovan, seen in the link above
  • Shaft: Haas Dark Brown Utah (same that EG uses)
  • Edge Trim: dark brown
  • Welt: 270 Flat welt & standard fudging
  • Sole: Dainite Sole
  • Dark brown 4 eyelets and 4 speed hooks
  • ETA: Early January 2019
  • Patrik has said we cannot do the faux toecap though so it will be a regular toecap

We have a final spot left for this one if anybody is still on the fence.

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is that dark Cognac similar to that picture? I have a pair of Doak Galway’s, wanting to make sure they differ enough.

Dark Cognac Shell is this color, which will be the bottom part of the boot (uppers).

Lof-_-Tung-Aldrin-S-last-Dark-Cognac-Cordovan-01.jpg

Shaft of the boot will be this

Lof-_-Tung-Scott-S-last-Dark-Brown-Utah-Calf-01.jpg

Last edited:

nickrut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well damn I thought that was the case. Would be too similar to my doak galways. ‍♂️

RogerP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You guys think Doak Galways are all the same shade? I've seen very light to very dark. Also the "lower part of the boot" is actually called the "upper" - as distinct from the shaft.

I think that makeup will result in a very handsome dark brown boot - hope that you all can get it done.

Flake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You guys think Doak Galways are all the same shade? I've seen very light to very dark. Also the "lower part of the boot" is actually called the "upper" - as distinct from the shaft.

I think that makeup will result in a very handsome dark brown boot - hope that you all can get it done.
If I ever write a book, I will definitely have a character named Doak Gallway. (Will most likely have a sister named Shannon...)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads