• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TtownMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So my normal Rain size fit me well in the 74945 in all areas except the instep, and the insert didn't really affect width or length for me. So I'd be hesitant to suggest an insert would solve the 0.5 size too big issue for you. I might have gotten away without the insert, it's just the lacing on the top would have been very sloppy. The toe width and heel were perfect out of the box. You can always get an insert and see if it works - mine was like $12.

Yea that's what I was thinking but wanted to make sure if it would solve the problem. I messed up in size and I feel it will be .05 big that why I was dealing if insert would solve the issue or no.

armsignet

Reaction score
@Leaves any word if GG plans to implement new selling or shipping policies on Skoak?

@Leaves - And, at that rate, will we also get notice if StC prices go up or MTO costs kick in? I can see dozens of orders appearing overnight....

Also, the G&G offerings at Skoak have been static of late. How about some Vintage Rioja, Chestnut pin grain, Arrans, or Chesters? Just saying....

TtownMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@Leaves
- And, at that rate, will we also get notice if StC prices go up or MTO costs kick in?  I can see dozens of orders appearing overnight....

Also, the G&G offerings at Skoak have been static of late.  How about some Vintage Rioja, Chestnut pin grain, Arrans, or Chesters?  Just saying....

Yes sir + 1

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hasn't Leaves been asked about this like 200 times in the last 3 weeks? I am pretty sure he is going to tell us all this information just as soon as he knows it. I don't think he is going to hide the ball on this one. I understand the concern but it seems like there is this fear-mongering quasi-rumor mill about price increases being generated. While there may indeed be price increases, it seems pretty clear that there is no news at this time and that, if there is news, Leaves will give us that news.

ThunderMarch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I posted about this in the Bonafe GMTO thread in the GMTO forum but thought I should expand beyond that. Is there any interest in doing a group order of this shoe? If I remember correctly, this was on the 946 last, Betis Castagna, 270° chained Norgevese stitching. I should have gotten a pair when SkoAB had them, but now is the time to make up for my error.

I too, regret not getting this pair.
As such, I am in.

Ironist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seriously, where's the Pearl Grey St James II GMTO before the price raises and they remove GMTO?

Last edited:

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Problem with that GMTO was that the pearl grey doesn't always look like that. In some pics it looks slightly purple, and darker grey.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads