• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score
+1
What are the details on these beauties: maker, model, leather, last?
@rydenfan Mountain Ram, right?
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:
@vmss My guess is that the edge trim is brown and just looks black-ish because of the lighting in the photo. I like dark brown for this shoe but am open to other ideas. Any preference, @ThunderMarch ?

TweedyProf

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
@Leaves @Skoaktiebolaget

How much variation along darkness/lightness is there in Carmina brown calf (ignoring the dark calk, but focusing on mid-brown). I have various "tans" for spring but wanted something more mid-brown.

CrimsonWave

Reaction score

Also.... In the professional world, You don't compare unrelated business together, and assume they work the same. Shoes =/ your office. I do not believe skoak gave you a deadline as you stated, but rather an estimate. Those are different.

Also, Skoak said Bonafe sent out the remaining orders, so you comments about 'going out on vacation with orders unfulfilled' is incorrect.

It has just been confirmed that EB did indeed go on vacation without finishing my order.

I do not know what your motives were, but you are the one who has been proven to be wrong. I would have apologised if the statement you had quoted was incorrect, but it has been revealed to be true. Perhaps you should have the integrity to admit your own error as well.

eljlakers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It has just been confirmed that EB did indeed go on vacation without finishing my order.

I do not know what your motives were, but you are the one who has been proven to be wrong. I would have apologised if the statement you had quoted was incorrect, but it has been revealed to be true. Perhaps you should have the integrity to admit your own error as well.
Uggh. Not again. Let it go. Sometimes fancy shoes take longer than expected to make. Are you walking around barefoot in the meantime? Sorry for being flippant, but we've covered this before. We understand your viewpoint, I think Patrik does too.

Pbayvip

Reaction score

It's just a pair of shoes. Lighten up.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I have no problems admitting that I was wrong.

The points in my first paragraph are however, still correct.

Last edited:

CrimsonWave

Reaction score
With respect this is a different point. This latest post was about setting the record straight that I had not lied.

But if you are unable to distil different points in posts that do not contain effusive praise, for your benefit I will add that in spite of our disagreements, Skoaktiebolaget did expend considerable effort in trying to make things right and I acknowledge that it was very commendable.

Edit: I also promise that, as long as I won't have to respond to any distortions of my statements or personal attacks (not saying there have been any), this shall be my last post on this thread about the delay of this particular order.

Last edited:

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

With respect this is a different point. This latest post was about setting the record straight that I had not lied.

But if you are unable to distil different points in posts that do not contain effusive praise, for your benefit I will add that in spite of our disagreements, Skoaktiebolaget did expend considerable effort in trying to make things right and I acknowledge that it was commendable.

Can you tell us what did you order, last, leather what make-up? Some models take longer than others to make. Bonafe finished one pair of shoes from my order in 8 weeks, the other two took 12-13 weeks.

In the meantime cross-post from Bonafe thread

If anybody is interested in GMTO for this boot let me know? Maybe in green lama calf?

ehult

Reaction score

But if you are unable to distil different points in posts that do not contain effusive praise, for your benefit I will add that in spite of our disagreements, Skoaktiebolaget did expend considerable effort in trying to make things right and I acknowledge that it was very commendable.

Edit: I also promise that, as long as I won't have to respond to any distortions of my statements or personal attacks (not saying there have been any), this shall be my last post on this thread about the delay of this particular order.

We look forward to your next round of complaint posts for your next order!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads