• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Are there any other shades of the bison nubuck, or is it just the natural (?) that you posted a picture of earlier @Leaves?

Sorry, I’ll have to answer that when EB opens up again as this is a new leather to me.

Beav

Reaction score
@Leaves , is there any way you are bringing in these in green/loden - or any chance I could arrange a special order in this colour?

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Leaves , is there any way you are bringing in these in green/loden - or any chance I could arrange a special order in this colour?

Sure thing, it's available as MTO. Please email [email protected] for dets.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just wanted to give you guys a little sneak peak of something I've been working on for a while now. It's a new last for Löf & Tung. It's a snug fitting option with great arch support. It's available as MTO only but we will soon have some styles of it for fitting purposes.

It's called the P last. For you know..

DSC_1490.jpg

DSC_1551.jpg

DSC_1560.jpg

DSC_1550.jpg

Meyboom

Reaction score
Just wanted to give you guys a little sneak peak of something I've been working on for a while now. It's a new last for Löf & Tung. It's a snug fitting option with great arch support. It's available as MTO only but we will soon have some styles of it for fitting purposes.

It's called the P last. For you know..

View attachment 1452099
View attachment 1452098
View attachment 1452097
View attachment 1452096
Great looking last. Is it snug fitting in the toe box, waist, heel? Or low instep?

Kevin24

Reaction score
This might not be the right thread, however, I am looking at buying a pair of Carlo's Santo's Chelsea's in Norte (medium blue), which are built on the Z401 last.

I am an 11 D US, and in my pair of AE Liverpool Chelseas, I had to side up to an 11 E.

As an 11 D, would I experience any issues with the CS Z401 last?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads