• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dangerous

Reaction score
Can you share the model number and how does 375 last fit compared to other shoes you have? Thanks in advance.

This is the best picture i got. It is from Skoaktiebolaget.

375 fits close to 173... I havent tried the 173 in 9.5 though. It is quite similar to 74945 imo though. I ordered it half a size smaller than most of my other pairs. It is still breaking in the sole.

Model number is 3931 mod - mod is just the cap toe i think.

Attachments

• DSC_6640.jpg
    DSC_6640.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 57

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I ordered them 40 minutes ago... I will post pictures of the shoes I get when I receive them... but here is a stock photo...

Enjoy and wear in good health!

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Check out or new tie maker Tie Your Tie. Enjoy the selection right here:

DSC_1734.jpg
DSC_1741.jpg

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Email Kostas at the noble shoe.

You mean the guy that made a website that looked just like ours. And stole our pictures? Yeah very "Noble".

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love them all but is the burgundy one on the right side (first pic) on your website?

Check out or new tie maker Tie Your Tie. Enjoy the selection right here:

View attachment 1459029 View attachment 1459030

Beav

Reaction score
I wanted to do a GMTO with gum soles and dark brown utah.... :p The white sole is a bit much for me but a natural sole on something like this would be perfect.
Yeah I fear that I'd get white soles too dirty too quickly. A gum sole in a little more forgiving for dirty folks like me.

CWV

Reaction score
Maybe gym is too dark for what I had inkind, but then again, maybe there are no off white soles lighter than gun

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I wanted to do a GMTO with gum soles and dark brown utah.... :p The white sole is a bit much for me but a natural sole on something like this would be perfect.
Yeah I fear that I'd get white soles too dirty too quickly. A gum sole in a little more forgiving for dirty folks like me.
Maybe gym is too dark for what I had inkind, but then again, maybe there are no off white soles lighter than gun

White is fresh. And very easy to clean. I don't mind them getting a little worn either.

I want a certain type of look and white looks best for that IMO.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
White is fresh. And very easy to clean. I don't mind them getting a little worn either.

Totally understandable.

I'm just thinking about how I would typically wear a dark brown shoe, and it generally would be with a lot of other earth tones. Then the white would just be a bit loud overall, at least for me. If I'm wearing browns, typically the only white I'd wear would be a button down shirt, and even then I'd probably prefer an off-white.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Totally understandable.

I'm just thinking about how I would typically wear a dark brown shoe, and it generally would be with a lot of other earth tones. Then the white would just be a bit loud overall, at least for me. If I'm wearing browns, typically the only white I'd wear would be a button down shirt, and even then I'd probably prefer an off-white.

Contrast is your friend. :)

CWV

Reaction score

Yeah that same subject was vary debated in the Archibaldo thread. Atvthebendvdinevorefee whitebandbsinevorefare off-white or gun (some even black). For me is a thing of too much contrast and for ease of care.

Could a group of us eventually make a GMTO with a different sole?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads