• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

galileo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love the shade
7C7E7EF9-DDCD-457D-ABB0-4AB353F94E35.jpeg

dangerous

Reaction score

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They pronounce Skoaktiebolaget, forever improving my life. They speak Swinglish. I laughed, I cried. Good stuff.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That podcast was interesting, and certainly explains the reason they have dropped some lines over the years. I also appreciate the pronunciation.

aj2603

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I downloaded Spotify just to listen to this podcast after finding out about it on shegazing's Instagram. I have been searching for a podcast which discusses classic/formal mens shoes for sometime now without any success. I am very happy to see that someone has finally started one.

I liked the first episode and am waiting for more in the future.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Really, really interesting podcast @Leaves and @j-ingevaldsson

They go into Löf&Tung, how Skoaktiebolaget came to be... and more!
They pronounce Skoaktiebolaget, forever improving my life. They speak Swinglish. I laughed, I cried. Good stuff.
That podcast was interesting, and certainly explains the reason they have dropped some lines over the years. I also appreciate the pronunciation.
I downloaded Spotify just to listen to this podcast after finding out about it on shegazing's Instagram. I have been searching for a podcast which discusses classic/formal mens shoes for sometime now without any success. I am very happy to see that someone has finally started one.

I liked the first episode and am waiting for more in the future.

Glad you liked it. Hopefully I will be back at some point to discuss further topics touching on shoes and classic menswear.

GYWFan

Reaction score
Fantastic episode @Leaves! Loved hearing about your back story and your passion for shoes! Hopefully you feature again in future episodes.

Count de Monet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Leaves any chance of an EB bal dress boot (without buttons) this fall or winter?

My increasingly poor memory suggests they used to be offered fairly regularly.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Leaves any chance of an EB bal dress boot (without buttons) this fall or winter?

My increasingly poor memory suggests they used to be offered fairly regularly.

Not on order, they have kind of fell out of popularity the last few years, but I’m open for a GMTO of course.

Iotapa

Reaction score
I am loving my camel leather Gessi, what kind of care do they need though? I have neutral lexol that I use for all my leather.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads