• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

galileo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We have one slot left for this GMTO! This will be the first GMTO ever för Löf & Tung and it'll be quite a spectacular one!

Löf & Tung Abreau Full Strap Loafer in Garnet Cordovan. Style will be exactly as pictured but in Genuine Horween Shell Cordovan. As a special treat as this is the first Löf & Tung GMTO ever I will include a Burgol Cordovan Cream and a pair of Charcoal Cotton Sozzi socks.
  • Abreau Full Strap Loafer
  • T loafer last
  • Single Leather Sole
  • Goodyear Welted
  • Garnet Shell
  • Tanned Sole Edge (medium brown)
  • Havana Heel (slight tilt)
  • Full price is 5200 ex VAT for non-EU clients (about $640 US)
  • Full price is 6500 SEK including VAT for EU clients (about €650)
  • Note that the deposit is 100% of the full price in order to offer free shipping automatically. If you only want to pay 50%, please let me know, this is also an option.
GMTO closes when all 6 slots are filled (one slot pending). The delivery is expected in September. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable to other orders. Verify your size before ordering.

View attachment 960071 View attachment 960072 View attachment 960073
View attachment 960074

Ok this is so tempting. I will join back the GMTO and get it moving.

cc808314

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Leaves , congratulations on introducing your own line of footwear. Best of luck.

Do you plan on adding a longwing blucher, a wingtip boot or a short wing blucher to the L&T line up? I may be interested in a pair in dark cognac or rarer shell cordovan colors.

Last edited:

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Can you tell me how the sizing for the Carlos Santos 397 last run? I wear a size 9u.s. on the foot scale measurement. I want to order the patina service wingtips but need to make sure I get right fit because of no returns etc.

Please email [email protected] for fitting advice.

Ok this is so tempting. I will join back the GMTO and get it moving.

That’s the spirit! So this one is full. I can accept one more participant as long as the size in no larger than UK 8.

@Leaves , congratulations on introducing your own line of footwear. Best of luck.

Do you plan on adding a longwing blucher, a wingtip boot or a short wing blucher to the L&T line up? I may be interested in a pair in dark cognac or rarer shell cordovan colors.

Thank you!

A Longwing is in the making in Mahogany Country Calf.

Never been a huge fan of Wingtip Derbies or Wingtip Boots so this is low priority right now but I’m sure these will be part of the collection in the future.

Cuebert

Reaction score
Just a quick hats off to @Leaves, who seems to be moving at warp speed the last couple of days!

I’m really enjoying my new Löf & Tung Tassel Loafers, they’re excellent! The “T” last ist a very balanced, well proportioned Loafer last, and the quality/price ratio is superb!

kalufsen

Reaction score
We are live with the Löf & Tung Abreau Tobacco Full Strap Loafer GMTO. Not technically the first GMTO CLTesquire but may well be the first one to reach minimum 6 participants! :)

https://www.skoaktiebolaget.com/products/lof-tung-abreau-in-tobacco-suede-100-gmto-deposit

This is a 100% GMTO deposit, I hope people are fine with this as it's a lot less hassle in regards of shipping (needs to be deducted upon final deposit otherwise and is a bit of a hassle).
  • Abreau Full Strap Loafer
  • T loafer last
  • Single Leather Sole
  • Tobacco Suede
  • Antique sole edge (light brown)
  • Full price is 2640 SEK ex VAT for non-EU clients (about $320 US)
  • Full price is 3300 SEK including VAT for EU clients (about €330)
  • Note that the deposit is 100% of the full price in order to offer free shipping automatically.
GMTO closes April 27 (at the latest). The delivery is expected in September. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable to other orders, please verify your size before ordering. For an extensive Löf & Tung reference chart regarding sizes follow this link.
View attachment 960092 View attachment 960093

Hi Leaves, is this model (not the GMTO version) available in your boutique to see and try? Temped by the GMTO for sure!

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Leaves, is this model (not the GMTO version) available in your boutique to see and try? Temped by the GMTO for sure!

I can ask @Dannefalk to pick them up from the office and leave at the store this afternoon if you want a peak.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just a quick hats off to @Leaves, who seems to be moving at warp speed the last couple of days!

I’m really enjoying my new Löf & Tung Tassel Loafers, they’re excellent! The “T” last ist a very balanced, well proportioned Loafer last, and the quality/price ratio is superb!

Thanks for your feedback! Lovely to hear! Pics!

kalufsen

Reaction score
I can ask @Dannefalk to pick them up from the office and leave at the store this afternoon if you want a peak.
Sounds good but not sure when ill be able to pop in, if its okay for the shoe to sit with Danne for a day, or two please do ask him. Do you have size UK 5.5-6 that can be tested?

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I got a very special treat for you today guys. We have Bonafè over for a Trunk Show as you may know and Massimo brought a sample of our new Horween Hatch Grain... wait for it... Cordovan.

Limited availability! First come first served. As of now only as single MTO from Bonafè.

160CCC21-A148-4AF0-A41B-7B667CB7BE36.jpeg

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got a very special treat for you today guys. We have Bonafè over for a Trunk Show as you may know and Massimo brought a sample of our new Horween Hatch Grain... wait for it... Cordovan.

Limited availability! First come first served. As of now only as single MTO from Bonafè.

View attachment 960305
Dibs, I want a Jodhpur on the 363 in this! PM sent!

CLTesquire

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

We need pics!

hmlarsson

Reaction score
View attachment 960305
Horween Hatch Grain Cordovan is nice!:) I can strongly recommend it!
My boots (lighter color then in @Leaves pics i guess).
c1.jpg
c2.jpg
c3.jpg

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

could you kindly share what size did you get and how's the fit compared to other loafers? what size do you take in other brands? the T-last looks great!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads