• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Leaves - Sorry, but just to clarify, the tobacco suede extended strap loafer you mentioned a while back is going to be a production run and not a GMTO, correct?

+1 (just sign in for this) Hello everybody from Italy:cheers:

So with @Duke Silver thats three people interested in a tobacco suede loafer. Must be three others somewhere!

What was the final decision on the makeup for this? Full-strap or half-strap? T Last? I'm definitely interested, but this thread has been moving fast since the release and it's hard to keep up.

Is the half-rubber sole added on top of the leather sole, or is the entire forefront of the sole made from rubber? Sounds like it could be quite a flexible sole with good grip.

We are live with the Löf & Tung Abreau Tobacco Full Strap Loafer GMTO. Not technically the first GMTO CLTesquire but may well be the first one to reach minimum 6 participants! :)

https://www.skoaktiebolaget.com/products/lof-tung-abreau-in-tobacco-suede-100-gmto-deposit

This is a 100% GMTO deposit, I hope people are fine with this as it's a lot less hassle in regards of shipping (needs to be deducted upon final deposit otherwise and is a bit of a hassle).
  • Abreau Full Strap Loafer
  • T loafer last
  • Single Leather Sole
  • Tobacco Suede
  • Antique sole edge (light brown)
  • Full price is 2640 SEK ex VAT for non-EU clients (about $320 US)
  • Full price is 3300 SEK including VAT for EU clients (about €330)
  • Note that the deposit is 100% of the full price in order to offer free shipping automatically.
GMTO closes April 27 (at the latest). The delivery is expected in September. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable to other orders, please verify your size before ordering. For an extensive Löf & Tung reference chart regarding sizes follow this link.
Polo-Suede.png
Löf-&-Tung-Full-Strap-Loafer-Abreau-03.jpg

Last edited:

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The thread has been moving so fast these couple of day that I overlooked these. Please bump if you don't see me answering any of your questions.

Hey @Leaves
Will you folks be restocking the Enzo Bonafe Museum Adelaide? I missed it for the 2nd year in a row (size 8.5uk)...

Thanks!

Yes. we might just have to. Those went fast. Email [email protected] and I'll make a note of your email and size.

Can you guys do lazy man with L&T?

Probably missed, but any plan for lazyman?

You know I love a good Lazyman. I might have more LZYO's than anyone else on the planet (well probably not, but maybe top 5). It's a bit of an unhealthy obsession. A Löf & Tung Lazyman's Oxford is in development. But I gotta get it right. Can't be just any Lazyman.

Hello @Leaves,

First, allow my to extend my congratulations for launching you line of shoes. I'm sure a ton of hard work went into the process. My question is regarding whether in GMTOs you are able to accommodate split-sized feet (e.g. 9UK left, 8.5UK right). Is this possible?

Thanks!

Thank you! Sorry, not in a GMTO but for a single MTO, yes.

Man that Garnet will make a statement shoe. Stunning

Indeed. Indeed.

Thanks. Do you have a picture of the cognac bison?

I have one somewhere but I misplaced it. It is very similar to the StC one, although we do not have the same source.

Yes it's very, very similar as the Carmina ones. Must be same supplier but I can't confirm.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Will we be seeing some Löf & Tung splittoes and longwings come autumn?

Longwing is incoming in Mahogany Grain (as seen on the Löf & Tung Gessi) this fall.

So much hype, so many discussions, feels like the good old days :fistbump:

Speaking of split toes any chance we can get a reverse split with piecrust like a dover

This was my very intention with Löf & Tung. Let's bring the Golden Age back.

Can't do a piecrust, will have to be a skin stitch. At some point I'm going to force the Spanish and Italian to make a proper reverse split.

Would be nice to have option for a L&F split toe shoe similar to Dover on the hatch grain or Utah grain.

There are some Split Toe designs in development.

djdanniedee

Reaction score
Skin stitch like the Enzo faux stitch recently?

Longwing is incoming in Mahogany Grain (as seen on the Löf & Tung Gessi) this fall.

This was my very intention with Löf & Tung. Let's bring the Golden Age back.

Can't do a piecrust, will have to be a skin stitch. At some point I'm going to force the Spanish and Italian to make a proper reverse split.

There are some Split Toe designs in development.

CLTesquire

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I remember the discussion occurring back when the Bonafé split tor came out but honestly do not know (but would like to!) the difference between a skin stitch and piecrust apron. I’m assuming the latter is harder and more expensive to make happen.

djdanniedee

Reaction score
I recently picked up the EB faux split toe and it wasn't till then that i understood the differences between it and the Dover. EB's split isn't really a split. It's stitched under without piercing the front of the leather, but you see and feel the indents from the stitching so it does have the same effect. The Dover is 2 leathers stitched together, so a real split toe. The apron however is stitched differently. The Dover's apron is stitched to almost look like a pie, hence piecrust. It's almost flat where it's stitched together, whereas EB the leather sticks up (lack of better explaining).
Personally i like the piecrust apron better but in regards to the split toe part, i don't feel its much of a difference between real split toe or faux split toe.

I remember the discussion occurring back when the Bonafé split tor came out but honestly do not know (but would like to!) the difference between a skin stitch and piecrust apron. I’m assuming the latter is harder and more expensive to make happen.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads