• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hey do you guys know if gents from soak store also in vacation? Or low staff just wondering have not gotten email yet normally they are very fast to respond just need size help EB chukka

That's the first sign.

But yes, the first email I sent about a week ago stated they were low staff, but @Leaves still got back with me within a day.

Be patient they'll get back to you.

TtownMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That's the first sign.

But yes, the first email I sent about a week ago stated they were low staff, but @Leaves still got back with me within a day.

Be patient they'll get back to you.

Oh I figured that was it I was just wondering normally there service is superb and they reply back within an hour. That's why I asked lol not use to it lol

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Oh I figured that was it I was just wondering normally there service is superb and they reply back within an hour. That's why I asked lol not use to it lol

They are, in fact Gabriel worked with me this New Years Day on an MTO.

I sent the email that day, but certainly had no expectations he would reply that day.

Even low staff, they'll bust their butts to do their best.

Ironist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Have we determined color?

Leaves said the purplish tint was due to the lighting and it's not purple in real life. I'm inclined to believe him as those are his shoes.

TtownMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

They are, in fact Gabriel worked with me this New Years Day on an MTO.

I sent the email that day, but certainly had no expectations he would reply that day.

Even low staff, they'll bust their butts to do their best.

Yes sir Gabriel was very helpful to me also he helped me majorly with my Stcrispin mto shoes :slayer:

IGotId

Reaction score
Hey do you guys know if gents from soak store also in vacation? Or low staff just wondering have not gotten email yet normally they are very fast to respond just need size help EB chukka

Leaves has been responding to my emails/pm's the last several days, he'll get back to you!

Osbeorn

Reaction score
By the way.
Just thought I'd seek you guys' opinion.
I've been wanting for the longest time to get a pair of jodhpurs done with EB.
I've always thought hatch grain would go great with such a pair of boots but EB doesn't work with it apparently. As a result I'd considered cola llama. But after looking at some pictures of llama in the wild, I'd found that it might crease and wrinkle a fair bit more than I'd desire.
I do like the idea of museum calf but it seems like it would be a weird idea to do this on a jodhpur.
What do you guys think? What would be a good choice for uppers?
That being said, anyone interested in joining?

Been thinking in the same lines. I'm tempted to do a GMTO depending on the last, sole etc.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads