• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I've been a bit off the grid the last 48 hours, just saw the news. I feel so sad for the loss of lives in Las Vegas, it's a day of sorrow. So much senseless violence in the world today! Prayers to everyone in Las Vegas and Nevada!

Skoaktiebolaget

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Here are a few more pictures of the Enzo Bonafé 3979

3979_Derby_Enzo_Bonafe-1024x801.jpg

Art. 3979.JPG

Hope this helps!

Skoaktiebolaget

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A suede split toe with rubber sole on a last that fits my feet and budget?! Damn that is tempting...

mirinjobra

Reaction score
Anyone here familiar with how the enzo 804 last fits?

I am an 8UK in the carmina soller and 8.5UK in forest (with double socks).

Also am an 8UK in crockett and jones chelsea V (335 last).

Just curious if anyone has personal experience - the skoak folks told me 8UK for the 804, and 8.5UK if I wanted to wear double socks. I'm thinking of going with the 8UK.

supern0va

Reaction score

Just curious if anyone has personal experience - the skoak folks told me 8UK for the 804, and 8.5UK if I wanted to wear double socks. I'm thinking of going with the 8UK.

I would do UK8. The 804 is an elongated last, almond toe, but instep is lower compared to other shoes it’s length (usually half size longer).

TtownMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I am 8.5uk carmina rain & forest last normal sock. I go half size down to 8uk for Enzo 804 last. If you are 8uk on carmina forest last or Soller I would go 7.5uk for 804 last. Just my two cent !!

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello guys, we're trying out a new format. We got so many nice MTOs coming through every month so I thought it would be a great idea to share some of these in a video format; Insagram has it's uses but some of these MTOs deserve some extra attention. We need to get a better audio recording device, this is an improvement we need to work with no doubt. Let me know your thoughts. Note that this is a first trial, we will improve things as we learn.

zr3rs

Reaction score
First of all you need to make sure that there is a less interesting background. Half of the time I watched the (beautiful) scenery in the background while listening. The shoes are covering less than 10 percent of the video format.

And second, you should make sure that we can actually see the shoe. Most of the time I could only see that it is black. Too much light from the background for the automatic exposure. I suggest putting the shoe near the ground and filming from above (it is sufficient to see your face for the intro :) Maybe you need a video light, at least for dark shoes.

Hiring a professional videographer to help you find a good setup might also be an idea.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads